H2H Freezing on certain channels

Up to 10 suppliers now lol
ive tried an adaptor from post 4 with no change.
cheers though your all very helpful this is much appreciated.

Are you using one of the mg_cfg files downloaded from the forum or the one the softcam installs itself? The ones in downloads on forum work better than the one automatically installed (clutching at straws now)

TBF Im going to have another pop at openatv tonight but at the moment ive put it on whoosh so the little one can watch cartoons. but its the one that comes with that build for the moment. im going to strip it right back tonight and build a build myself im thinking.

just tried a ccam line on a trial ive downloaded it put it in usr/keys gone to box changed to ccam and started it but its blank screen lol... im usually very technical I think im getting old haha

just tried a ccam line on a trial ive downloaded it put it in usr/keys gone to box changed to ccam and started it but its blank screen lol... im usually very technical I think im getting old haha

Reboot router, reboot zgemma and then restart softcam

tried that and nothing. im gonna wipe the box when little one goes to bed and do whats asked above clean install etc

tried that and nothing. im gonna wipe the box when little one goes to bed and do whats asked above clean install etc

Don't wipe it, or reset factory settings as that does more harm than good, just flash a new build onto it, I recommend grogbuild

thats what I meant flash, ok buddy thanks for the advice ill try grog build. any particular version you recommend or is there just the one.

Make your mind up Pablo post 8 or post 31 you can't have both at same timeo_O. I would try the latest Openatv 6.1 image install just what is needed to get channels and decrypt them and see if any issues are still present.

ill give that a go 1999gtv worth a go for deffo ive got nothing to lose :)
your all superb thanks for helping me with this guys

you have added the cccam line, is it C or N? and where have you placed it

Make your mind up Pablo post 8 or post 31 you can't have both at same timeo_O. I would try the latest Openatv 6.1 image install just what is needed to get channels and decrypt them and see if any issues are still present.

LOL!
If you read #10 he says he tried this but couldn't get a softcam to work and tried a build, which he revealed in #25 that it was wooshbuild, which is why i suggested Grogbuild

Back