H2H Freezing on certain channels

Yeah read that bud just taking the p**s, sent a link to softcam download and the files to go with hopefully Klubbers will get a bit further this time. I would agree Grogbuild is decent build just made me chuckle seeing the 2 different posts thought you were getting indecisive.

If the box is flashed with OATV 6.1 and is showing connected to internet then all cams are downloadable from within the image through plugins...

Menu > Plugins > Download Plugins (green button) > softcams

Pick what you want and then restart.

Might be easier and quicker than doing everything using ipk files...

Since when have Atv included them is this in the last day or so, as they haven't appeared in any version I have downloaded in the last few years.

Since when have Atv included them is this in the last day or so, as they haven't appeared in any version I have downloaded in the last few years.

Not sure tbh I think I could do it on 6.0 but definitely on 6.1 since the day it was released

Lots of downloadable things now including picons, skins etc...

Perfect for people wanting to do their boxes without builds...

That would save a lot of messing around will have to check next time I reflash later tonight, got to do the 2s and osmega later when holby has finished recording for the other half.

ok so ive changed to oscam with freezing about the same but doesn't last as long. im going to flash in a moment

right then fellas
im n atv 6.1 soft cam is now done, ive added network id and virgin media, and scan reaches 11% and gets stuck.... any ideas

Are you scanning the channels using Autobouquets maker?

If so then you shouldn’t be getting any % when scanning channels

It will simply say reading Virgin uk... should pickup about 400 channels and 37 radio

my bad haha, ill do that now need to find auto bouquets in addons ill find that then go for it
thanks, standby for update pal

Also ensure ABM is configured with your NET ID aswell as ATV 6.1 has a couple of menus for this to set it properly.

You’ll need to disable tuner A as you’ll be using Tuner B

ABM should already be installed when you’ve flashed with 6.1

thank you, just can't find the auto B plugin I need now as it only brings up a crappy one, im routing around the net now

You could always press blue on your remote, then check for a online software update... depending on which 6.1 you chose (although tall releases should have ABM) there may be some updates...

Update from there and restart the box, see if it appears....

It’s not easy to find ABM as an ipk on the net to be honest, github would be where you need to search but even then you may not get the ipk

thank you, just can't find the auto B plugin I need now as it only brings up a crappy one, im routing around the net now
Autobouquetsmaker is NOT installed by default on Atv, you will find it in download plugins/system plugins. Also adrilang after flashing 2 receivers to atv tonight I can guarantee you softcams are not available to download without the ipk

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 19
your all so helpful thank you, ill take a look there now I found one a minute ago but it said autobouquetsmaker 28.2 I assume thats satalite

Autobouquetsmaker is NOT installed by default on Atv, you will find it in download plugins/system plugins. Also adrilang after flashing 2 receivers to atv tonight I can guarantee you softcams are not available to download without the ipk

I can confirm ABM was included when I flashed from 6.0 to 6.1

In addition the softcams are available to download as I did it for Oscam... all be it I went back to mgcamd as i prefer it.

Maybe it’s hit and miss, some get them and some don’t...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,020.1 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
the only one available to me is 2.9+git377
Thats the one it works fine, once installed reboot then go into autobouquetsmaker and setup your provider and region then prior to scan run Update config files within the autobouquetsmaker setup

I can confirm ABM was included when I flashed from 6.0 to 6.1

In addition the softcams are available to download as I did it for Oscam... all be it I went back to mgcamd as i prefer it.

Maybe it’s hit and miss, some get them and some don’t...
I checked with Open atv forum and no softcams are included in their feeds by default. You are either downloading a custom image from somewhere or confusing with openvix which has softcams in feeds and autobouquetsmaker pre installed or maybe installing atv then restoring a backup

Righty then you lovely lot. im up and running with no addons except essential so im watching a problem'ed channel now to test.

Back