H2H Glitching Questions

Isolator is only needed on the point the cable enters the house (if you split outside each cable run that comes in needs one other wise one is fine if splitting inside)

You can get line stats from the superhub also it might be worth using the vm forums the staff in there can check your line for faults.
Interesting as the engineer put an isolator on each cable going to a receiver so ive got 3.
My cable does all its splitting inside my house.

Does the router effect your zgemma connection and why? Sly comes through the dish and vm directly from the wall connection? I would think the only thing that effects the connection is the cable and the connections on the ends and if it has a break ie splitter. You could fix this with a booster.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Glitching and freezing are two completely different things.
Glitching refers to picture blurring or pixelating all or most of the time making the channel unwatchable

Freezing happens when the box isn't getting the keys from your line so can't decode the channel.
This is usually down to the server or your own internet connection.

Like Dangerous said - if you give more info then it will be easier to help.

ive just bought a h2h and keeps freezing every few mins, is this is signal problem?

It's just glitches slightly never freezing this is only on the vm HD all sd and sly ok got a booster 20db adjustable coming to replace my splitter. Will the booster effect bb as this runs through the splitter as well?

It's just glitches slightly never freezing this is only on the vm HD all sd and sly ok got a booster 20db adjustable coming to replace my splitter. Will the booster effect bb as this runs through the splitter as well?

To an extent yes. When your booster comes, get your bb working stable first on gain 1 with speed tests until it maxes out on download and upload speed. Remember to have the return path open at least a quarter turn. Then open gain 2 (tv) until glitching stops. You may still need to open the gain for your bb a little more.

So dangerous has just been to my house and had a look at my setup, it works fine with his eddison box, but glitches like mad with my zgemma, so its looks like the problem lies with my box.

You are all welcome mate
Like to give something back every now and again
Sort something better for Christmas lol

So dangerous has just been to my house and had a look at my setup, it works fine with his eddison box, but glitches like mad with my zgemma, so its looks like the problem lies with my box.

So have you swapped boxes now then?
Is the Edison a Sky and Cable tuner box?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Eddison i took to his house was a single tuner (cable) which worked great, no issues. The OP is looking to get a refund on his original purchase as its clearly faulty and has only had it 2 weeks.

There is a combo version available in the Eddison range.
Take a look here

OS mini DVB-S2 + DVB-T2/C – Edision

Log into your router gui will tell u your signal strength under network settings needs to b between +10 and -6 mate with no more than a 6 db slope hope that helps

Got the super hub 3 and when logged in didn't see signal strength - saw a power which was between 9db and 11db

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My modem is in the kids room - connected with about 30m cable - the box is in the living room which has a 3m cable going to it.

---------- Post Merged at 07:38 PM ----------

Weird thing is I took the cable off to replace with original VM cable but had to do the F connector again as I previously cut the cable but this time when connected just got tuner failed error so guessing I didn't do it properly. So I put the other cable back on and the glitching has 99% gone now - even when the Internet is being used by every device. Got very minor glitch now and again. My Konig Amp arrived today as well so don't know if I should use it or return it, Will probably try it to see what improvement it makes if any but at the moment ALL channels are pretty much perfect. How weird?

Back