MTPockets OpenATV 4.2 2015/08/23 Zgemma Star 2S / 2 / H1 / H2 Backup4

Quick question, I have downloaded the image, but it keeps recognising my box as a h2s. I have done a factory reset as I initially downloaded sucmnsee image, is there any way of changing configuration on his to enable cable? Thanks

Hi guys.. My S2 box don't remember my channels every time i restart the S2 all that come up when i press EPG is radio stations I have to re-scan to get the channels everytime.

Info on how to get this back to normal would be great thanks.

Thanks

Just press tv on remote it should then load the last channel you where on and bring up epg for that bouquet
Thanks for that quick reply.. Seems like a real stupid question now you answered that lol.. How dumb do i feel. but none the less thank you.

Nah.. I don't believe it.. You did a wonderful job.. You know sometimes the hardest things are right there but we just don't know it.. but in truth I'd never of thought to press the TV button. How is it you know so much about these boxes? I see loads of your posts and you know your stuff.

When i do a full scan ,I see channels on the scan that i want too view but after the scan has finished the channels are not in my bouquets .Any advice in sorting this

Thanks

Are you doing an autobouqete marker scan that should place them in there bouquet a full scan will place them in the last scanned bouquet

I do full scan and then delete bouquets and then start scan... all other channels are in the correct place its just one particular channel that does not show in any bouquet

hi guys where is the best place to get a nline for my zgemma 2s ?

Request a line from here http://www.techkings.org/general-sa...-pay-server-request-only-february-2016-a.html you can pay monthly or yearly depending on provider

---------- Post Merged at 08:55 PM ----------

I get it on mine on vix try menu, setup, service searching, configure and check include not indexed is yes then start scan.

If that doesn't work press tv for for channel select epg go in the last scanned bouquet highlight mutv hd press menu , add service to bouquet and select favourites. Don't add it to sports bouquet when abm runs it will overwrite it

I am new to the zgemma i am confident after reading posts i just cant seem to be able to download the backup file required to do the flash on the box can anyone help please

Hi

Hope somebody can help, my EPG is only showing FTA channels. if I try to do a manual update it says it may take a few minuted then goes straight off. Have I done something wrong?

Back