MTPockets OpenATV 4.2 2015/08/23 Zgemma Star 2S / 2 / H1 / H2 Backup4

Is this image compatible with cable virmin? I cant seem to config tuner B for Cable, just shows Sat channels?

---------- Post Merged at 06:31 PM ----------

Is this image compatible with H2 cable tuner? Cant confi tuner B to cable just shows sat channels???

yes works on H2 mate
menu/set up/service searching/providers/enable virgin
find your network id ...i.e manchester1 41060

When done this /tuner config / tuner B/put in the net id you choose in service searching,below find virgin uk

Go back ..menu/set up/service searching /start scan

Hi guys really stuck here .. Updated The media side of the box like Genesis And all that and lost all my channels .. Now I need to re tune my tuner as can't pick up any channels . Please help!!!!

hi thanks for the build just added and working great just one thing i cant get my epg working or xmltv as stated i am getting only fta channels for epg please help thanks

Hi All

I have just purchase my Zgemma HS.2 and I'm new to this forum. How would I go about setting it up for a cardsharing on sky channels

Hi All

I have just purchase my Zgemma HS.2 and I'm new to this forum. How would I go about setting it up for a cardsharing on sky channels

Flash this image as per instructions, buy a subscription & enter the line in one of Cams & away you go. Just follow the instruction.

---------- Post Merged at 12:29 PM ----------

yes works on H2 mate

When done this /tuner config / tuner B/put in the net id you choose in service searching,below find virgin uk

Done that M8t but no tuner B in config? Put OpenATV on & it sees both tuners?????

hi all have installed this image on box all works fine - question with regards to the weather plugin how do you change it to the city you live on ?, i can only get Leeds & Manchester ?

hi all have installed this image on box all works fine - question with regards to the weather plugin how do you change it to the city you live on ?, i can only get Leeds & Manchester ?
Press menu with weather plugin open. Should give you option to change location

I have been using CCcam for a few months but now have a new provider who does not allow CCcam. How do I delete / uninstall CCcam as it keeps starting even though I am selecting Mgcam.

Last edited:
Could someone help please,ive just flashed this image.ps i love it.but when i update it ota and it completes, the epg guide have gone massive and looks dodgy.any advise.thanks

You have got the cable F Socket Female to Male Coax Plug Adaptor???

---------- Post Merged at 11:44 PM ----------

flashed h2 box , but only showing tuner A. tried different usb's but still the same .

---------- Post Merged at 11:45 PM ----------

Flash this image as per instructions, buy a subscription & enter the line in one of Cams & away you go. Just follow the instruction.

---------- Post Merged at 12:29 PM ----------

yes works on H2 mate

Done that M8t but no tuner B in config? Put OpenATV on & it sees both tuners?????

no picture

have flashed box initial image comes up but when booted black screen any ideas cant see menu or anything

Hi mate....Can you help as ive purchased a Star S the single tuner box and flashed it with your image but it keeps constantly crashing when I do channel scan... I have a star s2 and have no problems.
but this box is doing my head in...any ideas how I can sort this out please.

Back