MTPOCKETS OpenATV 4.2 Zgemma Star New Backup 2015-06-23

Tried re flashing with
Zgemma star 2s Vix hades 01…7.2015.rar
box rebooted but now says 'tune failed' any ideas ??

Last edited:
Okay. Step one complete!! Managed to flash to the box. But the tv guide is pretty poor, not many of the channels are showing in the guide

Hello all,

Bit of a noob and I'm yet to buy a box (best place to buy anyone)?. Does the image include all instructions to get a "fresh" box up and running? I have only ever used oscam with tvheadend on a wetek play.

Thanks

Any help please people?

Thanks

Hi , tried to flash my zgemma 2 , followed instructions , re-formatted usb and put in back of box . when i switched the box back on,
the open atv start up screen came on ,
then sky enigma 2 mt pockets screen
when it got to -63- the screen went blank but carried on to -100-
then it just shows the time .
if i press a button it shows 0101

any ideas what's wrong or what i might have done wrong ?

thanks in advance

You're trying to run on a tv thats only 720p at a guess..... Using your browser (IE, Firefox or Chrome) go to the IP address of the box (which you will find in your router) then from your web browser you can go into the settings and change the output to 720p

Okay. Step one complete!! Managed to flash to the box. But the tv guide is pretty poor, not many of the channels are showing in the guide

Before you criticise I suggest you do some reading the channel guide is 100% complete and is certainly not poor.... If you think you can do better on your own then feel free

---------- Post Merged at 07:26 PM ----------

Originally Posted by mbath
Hello all,

Bit of a noob and I'm yet to buy a box (best place to buy anyone)?. Does the image include all instructions to get a "fresh" box up and running? I have only ever used oscam with tvheadend on a wetek play.

Thanks
Any help please people?

Thanks

Look in the downloads sections - there's a full setup guide

Where's the best place to grab a black one? Seen a couple on eBay for about £72 is that a reasonable price? Thanks

Hi! Please can you help!

I have flashed up initialised now checking mount, doing the following.
Mounts>device manager P ress ok. >mount manager ( this shows USB EXT 4 R/W), Press green> (another screen) choose where to mount your devices. press blue> nothing happens.

This last screen shows USB description together with a Red cancel button and green save.

If I hit the save button it updates mounting locations and tells me to restart if I want to make these changes to the system, giving a choice yes or no.

At moment I have chosen no. and back at the mount manager.

What am doing wrong, any ideas.

I have looked through the thread cant see any mention of this.

not sure if you're doing anything wrong - as long as your device shows as /dev/sda1 and mounted as /media/usb you're all set... a restart won't hurt (y)

Hi, noob to Linux based stb's here, been using Blade boxes for a few years. Many thanks to MTPOCKETS for his excellent work and instructions. I have a Zgemma h1 and everything went well after a very steep learning curve. I'm on cable and have managed to get FTA ok but can not suss out where or how to put my nline details. Also every time I change channel I get a time shift error any pointers please? I don't need spoon feeding but eventually the penny drops :)

mtpockets Hello sorry i am new to all this and forums aint my speciality i have been getting annoyed with trying to work and find out what i need/how i go about the full installation of one of these boxes ect i dont want to be a pain and im probably posting somewhere i shouldnt be about this as im sure there are threads already up but i havent a clue how to find them been searching hours haha!

Was just wondering if you coudl help me about the whole situation if i private message you i shall send you a little something via paypal for your help if you know how ?

Thank you very much Adam

Back