mtpockets OpenATV4.2 for Zgemma Star 2S 20150403

hi installed on s2 absolutely perfect, did the same on to old s and remote would not work afterwards has anyone else had this problem and is there a workaround please.

Hi sorry to hijack the thread I've installed Mt pockets image but I have no idea how to install my Cline I only have an email with the settings is it possible to manually configure it if so I'd appreciate a dummy's guide if possible as I'm tearing my hair out any help would be gratefully received

Hi sorry to hijack the thread I've installed Mt pockets image but I have no idea how to install my Cline I only have an email with the settings is it possible to manually configure it if so I'd appreciate a dummy's guide if possible as I'm tearing my hair out any help would be gratefully received

you need to ftp the line into usr/keys. easiest way is to make folder zgemma on computer then open notepad and copy the line from your e-mail as sent ie mr***.***.net port number username password when done save file as all files not txt and save as CCcam.confg copy this file to zgemma folder then open ftp client .you will see on left hand side contents of the box on right hand side look for and select folder zgemma then highlight CCcam.cfg and hit left facing arrow in middle pain it will ask to overwrite CCcam.cfg click yes then close ftp and you should be up and running
forgot to say open usr/keys folder on left hand side in ftp before copying file over . sorry

Last edited:
Just tried out the MTPockets image and it is very nice.
Few questions though..
How do you access the top menu (shown in red) thought it maybe the left/right arrow control on the remote, but nothing happens?
mtpockets.jpg
I have the wrong local channels selected, how do I change this?
Where are the different skin selections located?
Perhaps if I could access the missing menu, all will be clearer..:)

Just tried out the MTPockets image and it is very nice.
Few questions though..
How do you access the top menu (shown in red) thought it maybe the left/right arrow control on the remote, but nothing happens?
View attachment 13903
I have the wrong local channels selected, how do I change this?
Where are the different skin selections located?n it
Perhaps if I could access the missing menu, all will be clearer..:)

the options you show in red can not be access its just there for show to look like sky, you press menu on the remote and move up and down to select different options, next point you need to go to menu setup service searching autobouquetsmaker then select providers choose your region in skyuk area then green for ok then start scan this will then configure your channels into your selected area.

My system pretty well setup now - thanks to a few glitches ironed out by advice from mtpockets.

Only problem i am having now is with EPG which is blank or only partly filled in - if i go to a epg group - movies for example then select a channel then go back to same epg group it will have filled some of the listings in. I have tried manually updating the epg via xmltvupdater but after running it says 0 events.

This is really the only thing i cant get sorted - everything else is spot on. I have had a search around the forum but the only answers seem to be what i have already tried.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

My system pretty well setup now - thanks to a few glitches ironed out by advice from mtpockets.

Only problem i am having now is with EPG which is blank or only partly filled in - if i go to a epg group - movies for example then select a channel then go back to same epg group it will have filled some of the listings in. I have tried manually updating the epg via xmltvupdater but after running it says 0 events.

This is really the only thing i cant get sorted - everything else is spot on. I have had a search around the forum but the only answers seem to be what i have already tried.

Hi,

I'm having the same problem, EPG for the FTA channels is all there but missing for the premium ones?

If you preview a premium channel in EPG you get the now and next shortly after.

I've tried to add satmate uk from the xmltv plugin options, says initialising but doesn't get any further?

Many Thanks

Hi total newbie i used dreambox control centre to get the nline on to zgemma i was sent a 24hr test by a server in two files newcamb.list and mg_cfg i deleted the existing ones and put these two in there place and no luck is this completely wrong do i need to reflash or is there a better way cant seem to get it going

thanks

Last edited:

Hi,

I'm having the same problem, EPG for the FTA channels is all there but missing for the premium ones?

If you preview a premium channel in EPG you get the now and next shortly after.

I've tried to add satmate uk from the xmltv plugin options, says initialising but doesn't get any further?

Many Thanks
first off do you have usb stick in rear usb port. second is it initialized, third did you set up swap on this drive as mt's system stores epg to this partition. if you have all these in place go back to mt's download page and read through the set up pages again and verify all has been done, maybe 1 step has been missed and system is not as should be.i am nooby myself as far as enigma is concerned but cracked it on second attempt with mt's build, very easy instructions to follow and excellent support.

Hi, yes usb is located in the back of box, it's initialised and swap is showing as active.

I'll have another read through in case I've missed anything, my stick is a 32gb Kingston G4, I also used this stick to flash it and didn't have any problems.

Are you using xmltv plugin and do you have satmate uk ticked?

yes to xmltv but use rylan's.have you set the epg to save to usb

When I go to the xmltv plugin and open it up, blue button for sources, I only have 2 to choose from 'satmate sky UK' and 'satmate sky IT' - is this where the Rylan option should be?

My usb is showing as ext4 R/W and mount as /media/hdd. EPG location is showing as /media/hdd.

I deleted my swap and set it up again, made active and did autostart, 'enable swap at startup' is ticked.

Thanks for your help Derek

yes to xmltv but use rylan's.have you set the epg to save to usb

When I go to the xmltv plugin and open it up, blue button for sources, I only have 2 to choose from 'satmate sky UK' and 'satmate sky IT' - is this where the Rylan option should be?

My usb is showing as ext4 R/W and mount as /media/hdd. EPG location is showing as /media/hdd.

I deleted my swap and set it up again, made active and did autostart, 'enable swap at startup' is ticked.

Thanks for your help Derek
if you go via main menu/setup- next page epg/xmltv-importer blue button sources, scroll down to Rytec-uk and tick ok sorry about the ryland mistake thats on the humax! then back to bouquets and redo you should have all the programs back in the epg.

Yep that's the section I was in, blue button for sources but the only 2 options it gives me are the satmate ones, which don't initialize?

Unsure where to go from here, guess it'd be a case of deleting and installing the plugin but not familiar with what I need to do here?

Thanks for your help

Right, as I don't have rytek uk as an option I've gone into the plugin downloads>extensions>xmltv rytek uk, tried to download it but get this message:

Collected errors: * opkg_conf_load: could not lock /var/lib/opkg/lock: resource temporarily unavailable.

Is it just a case of trying again later or is there anything else I need to do?

Just trying to restart the box thinking that may help, taking a lot longer than usual....

Back