mtpockets OpenATV4.2 for Zgemma Star 2S 20150403

Right, as I don't have rytek uk as an option I've gone into the plugin downloads>extensions>xmltv rytek uk, tried to download it but get this message:

Collected errors: * opkg_conf_load: could not lock /var/lib/opkg/lock: resource temporarily unavailable.

Is it just a case of trying again later or is there anything else I need to do?

Just trying to restart the box thinking that may help, taking a lot longer than usual....
are you running mtpockets latest build? as xmltv is already in the system, you just need to set it up,then run bouquetmaker and all should be ok.don't understand why you only have 2 options of providers there are over 20 on original list.

Yep running his latest build. Think I'll have to flash and start again!
ok good luck, let me know how it goes.

Bugger! Flashed it again and went through all the steps, everything working but the premium channel epg again. Still only the 2 satmate options for xmltv, still unable to download plugin extensions....?!

How can this be if I'm using the exact same image as everyone else - mtpockets_zgemma2s_openatv42_20150823.zip?

Any help greatly appreciated (y)

They go to media/ Hdd which is your hard drive or usb which ever you are using then to watch them Press list file, select

I dont see many HD channels on my list?only few like btsport hd but no sound on hd channels. i followed the guide to set up channel list, did i miss anything?

Sky HD channels are not available yet and may not ever be, due to Sky changing the encryption on HD channels. You should have the BBC, ITV,C4, BT Sport and a few others in HD.

Try watching a HD channel, then press the "Audio" button on the remote and set Digital downmix to "on" - this may be the cause of no sound.

Hi Mtpockets, I have set my Zgemma 2S with your image and all is working well apart from recording. The USB is all initialised etc and mounted, my problem is if I set a timer from the EPG (green button then green button) it works perfect. If I am watching a channel time shift works fine but say I wanted to record the channel I am watching, press the record button and a menu comes up:-
1. Add recording stop after current event
2. Add recording indefinitely
3. Add recording enter recording duration
etc
etc
i pick the first option it says write error while recording disc full?
any help would be appreciated.
thanks

just cant seem to find cable tuner settings, went to service searching, wanted to setup tuner b as cable, but theres simply no option to do it, tried everything and cant get this going, please help

hi all.quick question. once i install this image and get it set up to my personal preferences, then do a full back up of the image, it wont flash to another box, but the orignal image will. any suggestions??

hi all.quick question. once i install this image and get it set up to my personal preferences, then do a full back up of the image, it wont flash to another box, but the orignal image will. any suggestions??

Your backed up rootfs.bin file needs to be less than 120million bytes - copy this file onto a stick that contains my files overwriting my rootfs.bin it will then work. (If it's too big try taking off some of the plugins/addons and remove the metrix skin before attempting backup again).

---------- Post Merged at 06:42 PM ----------

just cant seem to find cable tuner settings, went to service searching, wanted to setup tuner b as cable, but theres simply no option to do it, tried everything and cant get this going, please help
Press BLUE then down to Tuner Setup, Tuner Configuration..... For the other settings you need to change have a look in the zgemma H1/H2 sections sorry no cable here and not likely for the next 100yrs!

---------- Post Merged at 06:46 PM ----------

is there a way of making this image faster? deleting plugs I don't need?

Yes deleting plugins will speed it up but if you're finding it really slow it may be that you didn't setup your usb properly or you have a usb stick the box doesn't like (some users report usb3 not as good on this box as usb2)

Back