mtpockets OpenATV4.2 for Zgemma Star 2S 20150403

Hi Please I will some help Here. I have followed all the instructions and I have been able to flash my box successfully but the only problem is that channels are not showing? I have attached the images I am getting on the TV screen to this message. I will appreciate if any one can direct me to the right path . 20150716_224324.jpg20150716_224302.jpg20150716_224334.jpgThanks in advance

Have you got both sat cables from the dish going to the box? If so check cables and make sure they're going into the top left hand port and the bottom right hand side (ie on a diagonal). Check a FTA channel first (try BBC1) does that work?

Don't forget in the programme guide you have to press ok for it to show in the mini view

Thanks MTpockets for your reply. I am using single cable from the dish and its connected to the LNB IN at the top. If I connected the same cable to my F5 box its works well but on my new zgemma S2 its doesn't show even Freeview was not showing.

In the programme guide I did press ok but not happened. I will appreciate your help. Thanks

well after 6 hrs of trying to get my cccam file to work I got it sorted in the end. May I just say MTpockets what a great image/build the only problem I have is I have set some recordings (and they have recorded) but for the life of me I can not find where to go to watch them, (bare in mind I'm a complete newbie andonly had the zgemma 2s yesterday)

thanks in advance

Sigo

Hi All.
I have two lines in one for cable and 1 for sly. the cable is fine all working but im only getting free channels via sly movies sports etc wont play. i asked my line provider and he said i need to load channels. do you have any idea. sorry to bother you.

if i press the up button on remote press favs and press right i get sly list and press right for vermin. Zgemma h1

Thanks everyone for you help in fixing my box. Most especially MTpockets for putting through. One of your previous post showed me what to do. It is working fine now. Techkings Forum is one the best informative forum. Kudos to you guys.

Sorry guys for late responses - have been working away... just trying to catch up on the forum :willy nilly:

---------- Post Merged at 08:04 PM ----------

hi all qwick qwestion im trying to download firmware for zgemma 2s my mate said this is best and to try this, but for some reason won't let me download I am new to site so please go easy

You need to post a couple of constructive posts.. Luckily for you this somehow counts as one of them!! :p As your username is now blue it suggests you've done this so you should be ok to download now......

---------- Post Merged at 08:09 PM ----------

I am using single cable from the dish and its connected to the LNB IN at the top

You need to disable the tuner you're not using (from the blue button... tuner setup, tuner configuration) quit out of that and press green, then MENU, setup, service searching, AutoBouquetsMaker, delete bouquets then start scan.

If you're still struggling let me know.

---------- Post Merged at 08:10 PM ----------

I have is I have set some recordings (and they have recorded) but for the life of me I can not find where to go to watch them

Just press the file list button on your remote :pop smiley:

---------- Post Merged at 08:12 PM ----------

am using single cable from the dish and its connected to the LNB IN at the top

Don't forget with only one cable from the dish you can only record what you're watching....

Thank you

Thanks mtpockets we all know with out people like you it would take ages to get these receivers working. I used to have dreamboxes but then jumped on to the f5 and openboxes as they didn't need much time, but with the help of your post i'm back with the enigma 2. again thank you.

Got one of these today and gonna try this..

---------- Post Merged at 02:25 PM ----------

looking forward to trying this image...great help on this forum...

Dear All,

Please don't just post a comment on here that says thanks!! Especially if you're just trying to get access to the download section

If you appreciate the build just click thanks or like below this post. Every time someone posts on this page I get an alert -

I'd prefer only to get alerts when people need help.

Please try and help yourself too - a search of the forum will in 99% of case reveal the answer. If this carries on I'll have no choice but to remove the backup and leave TechKings

Hope you don't think I'm being a miserable ar$e I'm more than willing to help anyone out - just try to help yourself first please that way you'll learn.

I purchased a box and will be arriving soon. I want to install this, is the OP the latest version?
Is there any special measures I need to ensure in order for this to work ? I'm reading about a variety of images installed on the box.

Zgemma noob, this is awesome, thank you soo much.
Also, was going to try and set this up myself, could not for the life of me find the ~CCam, tried adding a cfg file by Flash FXP, have the skin on a USB stick but still havent a clue how to get it going. cannot wait to download this to try it out, Thanks mtpockets

Is there any way I can change that sky enigma 2 graphic. No offence mate but its a bit ugly especially full screen on a 42" tv. And if you need a new design for future builds give us a shout. Obviously I will include your name on it :)

Last edited:
s there any way I can change that sky enigma 2 graphic. No offence mate but its a bit ugly especially full screen on a 42" tv. And if you need a new design for future builds give us a shout. Obviously I will include your name on it

Yeah sorry was a little rushed when I did it.... have a look at the below

xorion bootlogo installer - Downloads - TechKings

If you come up with something PM me a link to the file (prefer it if you can include a screenshot too), you never know it may appear in a future backup (y)

Hi everyone I can't seem to get the line to work. Can't see seem get it sorted.. I am using the CCcam.cfg format with the n line. Really pulling my hair out..

Back