mtpockets OpenATV4.2 for Zgemma Star 2S 20150403

MTPockets, I can see the epg.dat file on the USB in the front socket (/media/usb) and I can see the swapfile of 512MB on there too. Thats all there is.

The HDD (/media/hdd) plugged into the rear USB has logs, movie, timeshift and xmbc folders. Nothing to indicate ABM is using either location for XML data. Where would it normally live in the filestructure on the flash? I searched for *.xml files and found quite a few but none that immediately jump out as ABM files

Have you tried deactivating, deleting and recreating the swap? Sometimes multiple mount points cause confusion.... not sure why. Good Luck but sorry mate, gotta get to bed back up again in 4hrs!!

New version in the :download: section now.... fixes standby problem, dodgy autotimers I'd left in by mistake, has a new base with latest linux 4.01 kernel...flashes fine and seems AOK......

[FONT=Helvetica, Geneva]RE-UPLOADED WITH A COMPLETE NEW BASE AND ALL UPDATES UP TO 23/06/2015.

MTpockets backup of OpenATV4.2 configured for the ZgemmaStar 2S
(will also work on the S and h1)

THIS IS MORE STABLE THAN ANY OTHER BUILD CURRENTLY AVAILABLE

BASED ON THE LATEST LINUX 4.01 KERNEL.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica, Geneva]CONFIRMED WORKING WITH BOTH TUNERS, LIVE PAUSE, SKY LIKE SKIN AND EPG UPDATES[/FONT][FONT=Helvetica, Geneva]
This is a supported build so unlike with VIX over the air updates to the image are safe in terms of it won't brick your box.
[/FONT]​
[FONT=Helvetica, Geneva]
The build is configured for clines or nlines using CCcam 2.30 you just need to ftp the server details into the CCcam.cfg file that's in/usr/keys. Softcam panel is installed and available by pressing theblue button so using mgcamd 1.38 for N lines if you absolutely must or any other softcam should be straight forward![/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica, Geneva]Added to the raw build.....

[/FONT][FONT=Helvetica, Geneva]xmltvupdater (instead of cross epg) installed and configured to automatically update the EPG (all channels populated with automatic update)
[/FONT][FONT=Helvetica, Geneva]autobouquets & service scanning set to custom (still has all available HD channels and a second Sports bouquet at the bottom of the list so you get Setanta if your line supports it even if outside Ireland)
[/FONT]Fraggle121 and Chababus Sky Skin installed
Softcam Panel added (works much better than cams in TSPanel and is available from the blue button
Mediaportal - mainly german content and lots of adult too
[FONT=Helvetica, Geneva]KodiDirect - with BBC iplayer, Youtube, Movies and more
[/FONT]Ondemand - (only ITV player, RTE player, abciview, 3player and Radio)
[FONT=Helvetica, Geneva]TSMedia 10.1 – A lot not working as usual but loads that do! Worth having for movies and IPTV. You may need a VPN account depending on your ISP
[/FONT]OpenWebif - used to control/stream from your box to your laptop/tablets browser.
Picture player
[FONT=Helvetica, Geneva]Media scanner
[/FONT]Weather Plugin

Please feel free to ask if you need help

Hope you enjoy guys and girls....

[FONT=Helvetica, Geneva]Download from the downloads section -[/FONT][FONT=Helvetica, Geneva] HERE[/FONT]

Hi Guys
I have downloaded mtpockets openatv and not for the life of me can i get the cccam to work.
I have tried every way (i think)
I am using DCC as my ftp, I tried filezilla but got fed up trying to login to server address.
can anyone help please

Noel

Hi Guys
I have downloaded mtpockets openatv and not for the life of me can i get the cccam to work.
I have tried every way (i think)
I am using DCC as my ftp, I tried filezilla but got fed up trying to login to server address.
can anyone help please

Hi Noel,

Your post isn't too clear on where you're getting stuck - have you managed to copy the line details into the CCcam.cfg file and save to the box using filezilla or DCC?? Or is the problem with once your line is on the box what you do next?

You will find the IP address of your box by pressing Menu then going to Information pressing ok then network and press ok.

There's plenty of how to's in terms of connecting to your box with both programs, to log into the box from either the login is root and just leave the password blank.

Good Luck and post back if I'm barking up the wrong tree!!!

Thanks for this. Flashed this image earlier today, everything working perfectly apart from the weather in sky skin. I put the relevant info in the weather menu but it doesn't seem to fetch any weather info

Sorry. I have all that done. Line is in , I connected through dcc and put it in that way. I have copied into the cccam.cfg sample. I even renamed and got rid of sample. I deleted everything that was in that file and just put in the line and saved.

I have copied into the cccam.cfg sample. I even renamed and got rid of sample. I deleted everything that was in that file and just put in the line and saved.

Make sure the filename is CCcam.cfg (yes it's case sensitive!)

Does your server line start C: or N:? If it starts CWS = replace with just N:

Then press blue on the remote then softcam, softcam panel and make sure CCcam 2.30 is set as softcam 1 then press green to restart the cam. You may need to reboot the box and then all should be good.... If you're still struggling pm me.

If you want to install Teamviewer on your pc and pm me the details I can connect in the morning and sort it for you?

everything working perfectly apart from the weather in sky skin

Do an online update - this redownloads metrix (required for the plugin but couldn't fit in the backup) then go into plugins, mymetrix lite and go into weather settings and enable the weather plugin, quit out then go to the weather plugin, press menu and enter your nearest town and search for the code - it should find it and will start wcUK.

Fingers crossed this works I'm sure thats what I did!! lol

I've got a zgemma star 2s .. going to try this now.. do you have any instructions on how to add c or n LINE?

If C line just copy your details into the CCcam.cfg file thats in \var\keys (replacing the dummy text) and reboot (you can use whatever FTP client you wish to connect to the box, the boxes ip address can be found by pressing RED, then choose infos, network - The user is Root and leave the password field empty).

If the channels don't clear straight away after reboot press BLUE, Softcam, softcam panel and press GREEN - if your cam is active there'll be text like system: FTA ,Caid etc if still no joy recheck your line details have been entered correctly.

If you have an N-line......
A lot of N-lines work just as well if not better in CCcam so try first, remember if using a N line in CCcam it starts N: DO NOT replace with CWS =
CWS = should only be used to replace N: if using MGcamd.

Mgcamd is installed you just need to enter your line details into the newcamd.list file which needs to go in \var\keys (again using your ftp client). MGCamd 1.38 is already installed to enable press BLUE, Softcam, Softcam panel and press right on your remote to change from CCcam to MGcamd where it says Softcam 1. again a reboot may be required.

If you'd prefer to use another version of MGcamd or any other softcam you can install/remove from the plugins menu (GREEN - then RED to Uninstall or GREEN to install)

I have been trying since last thursday night and finally found your image and got it to work on my H2 cable and satellite ...

well, I've still got to sort out putting 2 x n lines on it yet (might take me till this thursday ) but thank you so far .... I will let you know if I succed or otherwise I will be looking for answers on here :)

If your n lines both work in CCcam then it's a lot easier to configure than MGCamd... perhaps worth trying. Just copy one above the other into the CCcam.cfg file in var\keys and replace the sample text save and reboot and fingers crossed that will work for you... You may need to restart the Cams first time after reboot (from softcam panel)

Remember in CCcam N lines start N: not CWS =!!!

Glad to hear it works on the H2 - did I cover all the changes needed or did you need to do anything else?

Back