My H2.H Set Up Thread Using Wooshbuild...

Ok I'll check, I followed the guide to everything thing you done didn't do anything different, I must be getting confused about which scan is doing.

Ok so checked this is what I done , service scan: ABM and start scan... to get the channels

Is that right? I don't have to do any scan after that, did I? This is how I also scan when I changed netid's and the channels come and go depending on which area I use.

Yeah didn't use filezilla in the end, like you said picked it up on my network and accessed it that what to put the files in.

Last edited:
Any1 elses VM sly sports picons missing or wrong? Got 4HD picon showing for footballHD and Playboytv picon for Arena. Rest are blank except for Mix and MixHD which are only ones from VM sly sports which are showing properly. Minor gripe but if anyone knows how to fix much appreciated.

Thanks

Any1 elses VM sly sports picons missing or wrong? Got 4HD picon showing for footballHD and Playboytv picon for Arena. Rest are blank except for Mix and MixHD which are only ones from VM sly sports which are showing properly. Minor gripe but if anyone knows how to fix much appreciated.

Thanks

Try and post in the correct thread mate :grin::grimacing::grin:

Reactions: ste
Yet another crazy value-filled post. To think I was paying other people loads of cash to do this for me when it's so simple once you take the time to learn.

Regarding the Sly skins, do they come with the image when u flash it or do u gotta put it on separately?

Also, I'm not sure whether to go with Wooshbuild OR IPAB for my Zgemma H5.2TC.

Yet another crazy value-filled post. To think I was paying other people loads of cash to do this for me when it's so simple once you take the time to learn.

Regarding the Sly skins, do they come with the image when u flash it or do u gotta put it on separately?

Also, I'm not sure whether to go with Wooshbuild OR IPAB for my Zgemma H5.2TC.

Firmware comes with some skins as standard (S*y, VM), you can access more via plugins too.

Firmware is personal preference - go with whatever works best for you.

Any suggestions had the box up and running with messages and got a pop up on the screen saying getting event info failed invalid null reference in method

Any suggestions?

Any suggestions had the box up and running with messages and got a pop up on the screen saying getting event info failed invalid null reference in method

Any suggestions?

Do you need any advice setting your box up as that's what this thread is?

Hi OP,

Thanks for the swift guide. I'm running IPAB on my Zgemma H5.2TC which arrived yesterday. It's got both S*y and VM lines in them, all plugged in. I have satellite at home with a VM broadband router, so I had to use a 2-way-splitter and 2 coax cables (as you may already be aware from my other post I'm using a not so good 2 way splitter and maybe a "mass produced" cables - proper ones have been ordered!).

Anyway, I have a couple of issues. First being Sly satellite dish picks up 0 signal. The solution to this I already know since it was same on my open box past few weeks, so I'm calling satellite guy in to move/fix the dish outside the house. Therefore, till he comes I can't use the sly line.

My main issue is with VM Net ID.

I looked at the list of Net ID's, I live in West Bromwich Birmingham so I entered it in tuner config B & C. Then when I went to providers and kept pressing right button to search for West Bromwich, it's not there. Q1: Is this due to my shitty splitter I'm using?

So I then decided, ok lets try dudley. Again not there. So I tried Birmingham (there's two birmingham ones, one was 750 and ones TDE - don't know the diffference!). So I entered the Birmingham Net ID in tuner config, then went to providers and it was there. Then clicked scan and here's the MAIN issue I'm experiencing. Some channels work, some don't. Yes, I've got a legit line from a good provider. My internet speed is 100mb and signal is average of 85% mark. But some channels work e.g. Sly Sports Main Event HD, Sly Cricket, and some others. But then other channels don't work such as Sly Sports HD PL or some international channels or kids channels.

So I did some experimenting with other Net ID's, right now I'm using Wolverhampton (which is close city to Birmingham, about 30 minute drive). Same issue kind of. Except channels that didn't work before work now. But other channels still don't work. And some that do e.g. Sly Sports PL HD work but sometimes lag.

I'm not sure what the heck the solution is, it's frustrating!! I'm hoping the proper Splitter and coax cables you linked me which I ordered will fix this - but if not then whats wrong?!

I appreciate you need some help but my setup thread is for WOOSHBUILD SETUP only.

Ah I see, this doesn't seem to be an issue regarding the image itself though.

Yes but you're also not having any issues setting up WOOSHBUILD so this thread isn't relevent as this thread is for WOOSHBUILD SETUP / issues only, not box issues in general.

Have a look at the thread I started about vm channel list

Hi OP,

Thanks for the swift guide. I'm running IPAB on my Zgemma H5.2TC which arrived yesterday. It's got both S*y and VM lines in them, all plugged in. I have satellite at home with a VM broadband router, so I had to use a 2-way-splitter and 2 coax cables (as you may already be aware from my other post I'm using a not so good 2 way splitter and maybe a "mass produced" cables - proper ones have been ordered!).

Anyway, I have a couple of issues. First being Sly satellite dish picks up 0 signal. The solution to this I already know since it was same on my open box past few weeks, so I'm calling satellite guy in to move/fix the dish outside the house. Therefore, till he comes I can't use the sly line.

My main issue is with VM Net ID.

I looked at the list of Net ID's, I live in West Bromwich Birmingham so I entered it in tuner config B & C. Then when I went to providers and kept pressing right button to search for West Bromwich, it's not there. Q1: Is this due to my shitty splitter I'm using?

So I then decided, ok lets try dudley. Again not there. So I tried Birmingham (there's two birmingham ones, one was 750 and ones TDE - don't know the diffference!). So I entered the Birmingham Net ID in tuner config, then went to providers and it was there. Then clicked scan and here's the MAIN issue I'm experiencing. Some channels work, some don't. Yes, I've got a legit line from a good provider. My internet speed is 100mb and signal is average of 85% mark. But some channels work e.g. Sly Sports Main Event HD, Sly Cricket, and some others. But then other channels don't work such as Sly Sports HD PL or some international channels or kids channels.

So I did some experimenting with other Net ID's, right now I'm using Wolverhampton (which is close city to Birmingham, about 30 minute drive). Same issue kind of. Except channels that didn't work before work now. But other channels still don't work. And some that do e.g. Sly Sports PL HD work but sometimes lag.

I'm not sure what the heck the solution is, it's frustrating!! I'm hoping the proper Splitter and coax cables you linked me which I ordered will fix this - but if not then whats wrong?!

Hi all,

I have a vu+ duo 2 with one sat and one cable input. I am running VIX for the sly line - do I need to reflash necessarily? Is it not possible for me to follow the tutorial above to physically connect my VM line to the Vu+ Duo 2, and then simply do some sort of re-scan? (followed by upload of gift key using filezilla?) - thanks!

And what does this have to do with installing Wooshbuild on a H2.H? ... post reported.

Anyone having trouble with the epg importer on woosh build on vm. Cannot get it too update at all?

No, working fine but again - this is not a Wooshbuild installation issue.

will this build work on zgemma H1, TIA

Yes - there is a Wooshbuild version for the H1... follow the DOWNLOADS tab at the top of the page to be directed to the Wooshbuild site to download the correct version for your receiver.

Its an epg importer issue where it used too be 1 tick on virgin media xl now you have too tick vm freeview fta international sky live sky dead and sports/movies

Its an epg importer issue where it used too be 1 tick on virgin media xl now you have too tick vm freeview fta international sky live sky dead and sports/movies

This thread isn't really for EPG importer issues down the line - it's for guidance and help with installing and setting up Wooshbuild. Usually in sources Rytec UK XML TV and Rytec Virgin UK XMLTV is ticked if you're using both services unless you've added any additional sources.

This thread isn't really for EPG importer issues down the line - it's for guidance and help with installing and setting up Wooshbuild. Usually in sources Rytec UK XML TV and Rytec Virgin UK XMLTV is ticked if you're using both services unless you've added any additional sources.

Yes but they are not there now like I said you have too individually tick every one you want .

Yes but they are not there now like I said you have too individually tick every one you want .

You've always had to individually tick the ones you want - have you any images you can upload so we can get a better idea of what you're seeing on your screen?

Back