My H2.H Set Up Thread Using Wooshbuild...

I used 00002 in abk as that came up but in net id I used 40984... is that wrong? With vm Scotland west I think...

yes as 0002 is ex ntl and 40984 is ex telewest areas, try both as 00002 and it should be fine, if not set both as 40984 in abm and tuner config

Last edited:
do as garyth says above, go to tuner config, set virgin uk as provider, set nit id as 40984 and same in abm, then exit and do a scan

it takes ten minutes to flash a zgemma.

if you're going through all this, either flash again with same build, or download a different build and flash with that

you can't 'damage' the zgemma by reflashing it - you're not gonna break it - I flashed mine seven times in 3 hours with different builds

Sorted Think it was the providers in Channel epg yellow button needed changed to cable providers.. 40984 and Glasgow in abm Next chapter I reckon will take 4 days at this rate haha thanks for the help guys.

You'll get there eventually but go through the guide very carefully and take your time - I can't stress this enough... so many people have quickly skipped through it and missed vital sections.

hi, I've just followed the instructions and I'm up and running, thank you, a few things though if you don't mind. I'm running both sky and virgin, in the virgin tabs on egg, how do i get the hd channels to replace the sd ones? as now it had bbc1, bbc2 etc as sd first, and secondly, how do i have the virgin bouquets to be first in the epg instead of sky?

hi, I've just followed the instructions and I'm up and running, thank you, a few things though if you don't mind. I'm running both sky and virgin, in the virgin tabs on egg, how do i get the hd channels to replace the sd ones? as now it had bbc1, bbc2 etc as sd first, and secondly, how do i have the virgin bouquets to be first in the epg instead of sky?

Excellent - you need to go into menu > setup > service searching then Autobouquetsmaker ... here you'll find providers order where you can move V*rgin bouquets to the top and also in the config section within the same menu, you have the option to swap sd with hd channels.

Excellent - you need to go into menu > setup > service searching then Autobouquetsmaker ... here you'll find providers order where you can move V*rgin bouquets to the top and also in the config section within the same menu, you have the option to swap sd with hd channels.
hi ste, i can't find where to change sd to hd in the config autobouqetmaker

Sorry, it's in the Providers one - V*rgin UK Swap Channels I think is the option you need to change.

Back