newcamd.list file H2H?

WAKI

Hi,

Just wondering if someone can help, ive just setup and flasshed the H2H box but coming to input the VM line manuualy there is no newcamd.list in the usr/keys folder?

Any advice/guidance would be appreciated

Thanks

create it with notepad and then upload it, remember when you save in notepad set the file type to 'all' so it doesn't add .txt extension to the end.

Tried that and the usb would't show up when going via the plugin but hdd is there. tried to manually enter the line but it doesn't show any info in the softcam manager.

weird one is this, managed to get the usb to show, goes to install the file and looking in the usr/keys directory the line goes back to the orginal wooshbuild server line

If you look on your computer - your zgemma will be listed and accessible under network devices so no need to use ftp / usb import etc.

I'm in same boat here, no line will work, CWS, N or C, tried em all via telnet and usb, none are recognised by softcams panel

I know the lines OK, was watchin SS1 this morning on a Kryptview, have changed the format myself from CWS to N...it doesn't work

Via talnet? You should be using FTP or transfer via your home network. In usr/keys you should have newcamd.list with your line starting with CWS = and an mg_cfg file that shouldn't need editing

Do you want me to test it and if I can get it going I'll send you the newcamd.list file?

Just another thing you are using the correct netid in ABM?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Do you want me to test it and if I can get it going I'll send you the newcamd.list file?

Just another thing you are using the correct netid in ABM?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

yeah, the netid is the one nearest to me that i used with my kryptview box, will pm you the line details now, cheers

Worked straight away sent you both newcamd.list and mg_cfg in zip file FTP both to usr/keys and make sure only mgcamd 1.38 is active on cam 1 and cam 2 says no cam

just got back to trying it again and managed to upload the file via ftp. however when i go to softcam panel to check and select the right cam 1 it says no new EMC info and the channels still don't work. attached image below
upload_2017-8-5_2-14-48.jpeg
I have transfered my S*y sub from my old openbox and ftp'd that into the newcamd.list folder and that works perfectly with the channels which still remain on sky working. Nothing over on VM side. Also double checked the cable connecting to the box and that is fine and shows 75-80% signal strength.

Last edited:
just got back to trying it again and managed to upload the file via ftp. however when i go to softcam panel to check and select the right cam 1 it says no new EMC info and the channels still don't work. attached image below
View attachment 24838
I have transfered my S*y sub from my old openbox and ftp'd that into the newcamd.list folder and that works perfectly with the channels which still remain on sky working. Nothing over on VM side. Also double checked the cable connecting to the box and that is fine and shows 75-80% signal strength.
you do have a VM sub for your box ?
s*y sub wont work on VM

Back