newcamd.list file H2H?

I am unaware of any changes to the firmware that effect cams & have had no issues what so ever performing installs using ATV 6.0 & 6.1, if working with a zgemma...which cam feed have you been using as they moved over to Softcam-feed-universal_2.0_all.ipk over a year ago

I had problems with getting mgcamd to work on ATV 6.0 but didn't bother researching it.
It was fine on ATV 6.1. Have you considered flashing another image to see if your problems are firmware related?
There's a ViX build in my sig to test it if you want.

What you mean willo? (best diff'rent strokes accent there) is the h2h build you got there any diff'rent than the biohead caper I've got going on?

In honesty, I couldn't give a monkey's muff what build I'm using as long as it lets me watch telly, but if it's more user freindly and allows me to do all manner of ungodly things, I think we all know I'm buying you a pint.

Make it happen.

Do eeet!
:(y):

What you mean willo? (best diff'rent strokes accent there) is the h2h build you got there any diff'rent than the biohead caper I've got going on?

In honesty, I couldn't give a monkey's muff what build I'm using as long as it lets me watch telly, but if it's more user freindly and allows me to do all manner of ungodly things, I think we all know I'm buying you a pint.

Make it happen.

Do eeet!
:(y):

I thought you'd got it working now?
My build is an OpenViX version which would rule out the ATV firmware that all the other builds use.

I had problems with getting mgcamd to work on ATV 6.0 but didn't bother researching it.
It was fine on ATV 6.1. Have you considered flashing another image to see if your problems are firmware related?
There's a ViX build in my sig to test it if you want.
yes i have issues with mgcamd 1.35 / 1.38 on opentatv 6.1 they freeze, but at moment im using mgcamd 1.45a this dont freeze ?
checked the config and i dont see any difference in settings ?

I thought you'd got it working now?
My build is an OpenViX version which would rule out the ATV firmware that all the other builds use.

Yeah but I'm using a c'line now which is ok, but I heard N 'lines were more stable. I can't install a n'line on this build I've got now, even though in the setup pages it said it was setup for cws line mgcamd, I had to not only disable mgcam softcam but actually uninstall it to get the Cccam file to load

Yeah but I'm using a c'line now which is ok, but I heard N 'lines were more stable. I can't install a n'line on this build I've got now, even though in the setup pages it said it was setup for cws line mgcamd, I had to not only disable mgcam softcam but actually uninstall it to get the Cccam file to load

you can use a cline in oscam.

Back