newcamd.list file H2H?

@pabloescaban

31 Minutes - didn't have a brew though although i'm sure it wouldn't have taken me 29 minutes to do that :grin:

Start time 14:11

WaYCeUv.jpg

Out with the old, in with the new;

E8DzFbx.jpg

New DVB-C tuner showing correctly in tuner config...

hRhwJdE.jpg

Complete :)

WHe2VUu.jpg

I downloaded a fresh WB flash file too to make sure it was ok and flashed fine.

A H2.S / H2.H hybrid in a little over half an hour :grin: ... would have been quicker but my soldering iron was playing up.

dont know how relevant this is
but with Whoosh 5 on an Edision sat only box my ABM scans fine and finds all the channels, then at the end it comes up with something like
TUNER FAIL
and all I have is half a dozen or so radio channels showing
all the channels pick up fine on a manual scan, or blind scan
I'm going to have to try a different build/image, whatever its called

Not a H2H though is it?...and certainly not a new one.

How do we know if they haven't made minor changes to something? - I can tell you 3 users of this forum who have not been able to install a newcamd.list on WB on a new h2h in the past week

How do we know if they haven't made minor changes to something? - I can tell you 3 users of this forum who have not been able to install a newcamd.list on WB on a new h2h in the past week

no, thats why I dont know if relevant or not,
when I first installed WB5 it was all good, ABM worked exactly as it should.
but I messed up a setting over the weekend [ nothing to do with ABM, was my multisat settings ] and had to reflash, now ABM wont store any channels.
seems strange, and was just thinking had something changed in WB5 that doesnt quite match up with some receivers now?
that was my point.

no, thats why I dont know if relevant or not,
when I first installed WB5 it was all good, ABM worked exactly as it should.
but I messed up a setting over the weekend [ nothing to do with ABM, was my multisat settings ] and had to reflash, now ABM wont store any channels.
seems strange, and was just thinking had something changed in WB5 that doesnt quite match up with some receivers now?
that was my point.
sorry, the above was directed at Ste :)

I realised after I had posted, :quiet:
but it was your second line I was really replying to anyway,
which I'm kinda agreeing with,
there is deffo something changed for me now that ABM doesnt work
Disabled any unused tuners?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

yep disabled tuner b (sat) tried it umpteen times with several flashes, no channels at all not even 1 -5 and no lines accepted, same as the other members I've mentioned above, won't name names for various reasons

as I said,
not sure how relevant it is,
I'm running a sat box with multi LNBs,
scanning previously with ABM on WB5 picked up 13e 19e and 28e and put them in bouquets ,
now it finds all the channels, [well, almost 3000 anyway] but right at the end of the scan it comes up TUNER FAILED and I can only see a few radio channels,
doing a blind scan gets all the channels, but obviously no bouquets

Same hardware in the box except the second tuner so now, the hardware is identical to the H2.H.

When you say minor changes - do you mean to the boxes? ... if so then yes it's possible but also how do you know that you don't have a box from old stock.

To be honest, I haven't put a line on the box yet - I only checked freeview so will try putting line on and report back :)

Same hardware in the box except the second tuner so now, the hardware is identical to the H2.H.

When you say minor changes - do you mean to the boxes? ... if so then yes it's possible but also how do you know that you don't have a box from old stock.

To be honest, I haven't put a line on the box yet - I only checked freeview so will try putting line on and report back :)

well I don't know if I and my friends have boxes from old stock matey, but I'd say there was deffo something untoward going on, if it was just one, or even two then I'd agree with you and say the same mistake has been made by one or two careless people but it's too similar, the same problems are arising at the same time within the flash an it's even more weird that no lines can be added by newcamd.list

pabloescaban wrote - "yep disabled tuner b (sat).." :: I thought tuner A was the sat tuner on the H2.H - did you mean you disabled tuner A ??? ;)

Last edited:
I had problems with getting mgcamd to work on ATV 6.0 but didn't bother researching it.
It was fine on ATV 6.1. Have you considered flashing another image to see if your problems are firmware related?
There's a ViX build in my sig to test it if you want.

well I said recently with new H2H`s the usb pens were not working to flash boxes I defo think some firmware has been tinkered with on newer models? just my tupence worth.

But didn't you say you weren't getting any channels at all with WB - even SD 1-5?

Also the line issue could be an issue with FileZilla rather than WB ... would be better and easier to just access the box over your network as there's no need for FileZilla if you have a computer / laptop etc.

yep no channels whatsoever with WB flash, got them straight away with bioheads image.
I too thought it could be a problem with filezilla and some others mentioned at the time, dsayers IIRC, that I should just access the box via the network but I'd only had the thing a day or two and just followed the advice here about ftp.

Back