newcamd.list file H2H?

i replied to your other post did you try that ?

Do you mean the post in Ste's H2H thread? - yeah i tried adding the line as a CCcam.cfg file and put it in usr/keys, it didn't work.
I've tried the line as N: C: and CWS
none of them are recognised and we know the line's OK because another member has tested it

Did you disable vm home safe etc? I have had that happen with one DNS name

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Not yet, just nipping Maplins first, wanna rule out the splitter and f'plug as I'm not 100% certain these are perfect, once I've got new ones I'll disable homesafe.

BTW how do i do that?

Log into your vm account and disable from there just had a thought though as you have had it working on another box that can't be the issue

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Any other solutions guys? Pabloescaban did you manage to sort yourself both our issues are the same don't get any FTA 1-5 on VM but s*y all work fine

Last edited:
Abit of an update, I've been playing around with the signal finder and as default (VM pure) it says no signal but if you start to change the frequency it starts to pick up 3-4 channels per frequency I luding hd. This is so odd and have no idea what's going on here. First time setting up zgemma box. s*y still works perfectly

Well after messing around with it for quite sometime tonight, I've managed to get it working (so I think) but still there is an issue as the VM side won't show anything.

The work around I've managed to find is if you go back into settings/service searching/manual scan/ then under tuner b, change type of scan to complete and make sure network scan, clear scan and only free scan is set to no. Now press ok and it will scan around 500 channels. Once finished press any of the channels shown (one of the movies was ontop) and it should work.

All these scanned items will be in a folder called last scanned, but if you now go back to the VM bouquet e.g sports all the channels will now work.

This is only a work around but atleast it may get us somewhere closer to a fix. Any chance this could be an issue with the auto bouquet for VM?

Mr pabloescaban sorted his - I think he just needed to go through the setup a bit more carefully then he needed to edit some of his line details for it to clear the paid channels.

Note that until you get a picture showing on the screen, the signal level will always show 0.

Any other solutions guys? Pabloescaban did you manage to sort yourself both our issues are the same don't get any FTA 1-5 on VM but s*y all work fine

nope, tried 2 different downloads and followed the installation guide to the letter, no cams are recognised, newcamd.list, CCcam.cfg etc, couldn't get 1-5.
Downloaded biohead's build and was watching premiums within 30 mins.

it can't be a coincidence that my H2H, yours and at least two others that i know of via PM can't get a line to install on this build, theres got to either be a change with the hardware within the box or the download has become corrupted in some way, I spent 48 hours arsing around with it

Well after messing around with it for quite sometime tonight, I've managed to get it working (so I think) but still there is an issue as the VM side won't show anything.

The work around I've managed to find is if you go back into settings/service searching/manual scan/ then under tuner b, change type of scan to complete and make sure network scan, clear scan and only free scan is set to no. Now press ok and it will scan around 500 channels. Once finished press any of the channels shown (one of the movies was ontop) and it should work.

All these scanned items will be in a folder called last scanned, but if you now go back to the VM bouquet e.g sports all the channels will now work.

This is only a work around but atleast it may get us somewhere closer to a fix. Any chance this could be an issue with the auto bouquet for VM?

you shouldn't have to go through all this though, it should just work straight off.
It needs looking into, if anyone here has the time or the inclination, try and do a fresh install of this build onto a h2h and report back, it'll have to be a fresh download, don't be using something that's been lying around on your pc for 6 months:)

I have installed this firmware on several H2.H boxes - as recently as last week and I have never had a single issue ... because bioheads works which is a cable only firmware, it leads me to believe that it's something in the tuner setup / abm setup you didn't configure correctly for using cable only or you'd have at least got 1-5.

you shouldn't have to go through all this though, it should just work straight off.
It needs looking into, if anyone here has the time or the inclination, try and do a fresh install of this build onto a h2h and report back, it'll have to be a fresh download, don't be using something that's been lying around on your pc for 6 months:)

It wont make any difference because it's a basebuild - it downloads the actual latest firmware when it's in the setup process.

Followed the guide from start to finish even reflashed it 3 times with new downloads just as Pabloescaban said above. It's odd that it will only work when you manually scan for the channels. As soon as auto bouquet scans for it, it will stop working then have to manually scan it all again.

It wont make any difference because it's a basebuild - it downloads the actual latest firmware when it's in the setup process.
That's probably where the problem is then, these latest files don't work with H2H boxes, try it yourself

If it works via scanning in tuner config menu but not in abm, this would lead me to believe you don't have the correct settings in abm config / providers.

That's probably where the problem is then, these latest files don't work with H2H boxes, try it yourself

I don't have a H2.H at hand - I did set one up last Friday though and didn't have any problem with it... can't see it changing tbh :(

I will be setting up a modified H2.S with the H2.H build probably Tue or Wed so will let you know how I get on :)

Back