starview supporter 1.02

well seems i spoke too soon, seems all boxes are off as from today and apparently not back on until wednesday(heard that before) thought they had got their act together. Lets hope the posters are not right and it is just an upgrade on the severs, theres talk of having to buy new boxes my mate bought one last month but his is off too.

they dont care who gets shafted,just because you buy a new box or pay for subs does not mean you have a guarantee of a working box.

Yeah that's so right, should have stumped up extra money for kv seems they have less trouble lesson learned, there will be no new box for me, or my family 20 in total if that's the case.

have you read the starview threads and start at the beginning.,make sure you are 100%happy to lose everything if box goes down.

Anyone noticed improved signal, my box always scrambled on certain channels but now nothing no freezing or scramble message at all.

somehow i dont think starview can adjust the signal strength as it comes from the coaxial cable from provider.shifting a number of dead weights [ boxes ] may ease the scrum:whistling:

Yes but server demand can cause lag and glitches so maybe less people on or alegded upgrade to their servers is the causes because I have changed nothing this end

same as the sv7 above and you do know its a payview box now with no guarantees and you have read the other starview threads for research first?when you change to blue you can download the sv 3.00 firmware.
also you did not do the introduce yourself first post yet:faint:

Hi everyone sorry cactikid I am new here and this is my first post. My name is Shuan and lives in UK birmingham . Well i have a starview 6 box sitting in my tv trolley for the last 8 months. I have thought a lot of time to find out online if hese boxes are working anymore but everyp time ended got involved with something. Now t20 cricket world cup has started so would like to see matched on tv and thought to give a try find out if I can use starview 6 box. I have a net connection at home and just bought a remote for starview 6 which I will be able to get hold of tomorrow and then need to know what is the next thing I need to setup my box . I know that I need to subcribe my box if I need to use the box but is it possible for you to please advise me from scratch what to do I mean I have the box will get the remote tomorrow and what should I do after that . please help thanks .

Hi everyone sorry cactikid I am new here and this is my first post. My name is Shuan and lives in UK birmingham . Well i have a starview 6 box sitting in my tv trolley for the last 8 months. I have thought a lot of time to find out online if hese boxes are working anymore but everyp time ended got involved with something. Now t20 cricket world cup has started so would like to see matched on tv and thought to give a try find out if I can use starview 6 box. I have a net connection at home and just bought a remote for starview 6 which I will be able to get hold of tomorrow and then need to know what is the next thing I need to setup my box . I know that I need to subcribe my box if I need to use the box but is it possible for you to please advise me from scratch what to do I mean I have the box will get the remote tomorrow and what should I do after that . please help thanks .

use the supporter tool enter details and send, you should get a email reply from them. they will say 5-7 days to activated, i have been waiting 9 days. and if you go to the forum and ask whats going on they ban you.

just seen this as its an old box you will have no guarantee how long it will work if you do pay,there are plenty of starview threads to read.boxes need a coaxial feed and internet feed as you know and firmware 3.00 which may kill your box in a short time,research is knowledge .

Back