what is best budget Kodi box?

If I was to buy a Alfawise s92 from gearbest, would it come preloaded with Kodi etc, or if not is it easy enough to do this yourself?

Also wondering is able able to connect solely via wifi? My Router is at the other side of the room from my TV and really dont want to run a massive ethernet cable to connect. Cheers

Checkout your box spec in gearbest should say if it comes fully loaded or not , if not kodi arm can be installed from the kodi website no problem you can install the addons you want once kodi is installed , and yes most boxes can be setup for wifi or hardwire ........

Quiet simply any box that has 16gb space and 2gb ram , imo is a good box also comes down to quick Internet , keep you box skinned down to a dozen or so addons and will perform a lor better , there selling boxes fully loaded but most of what's on it is rubbish , with kodi installed and good working addons should cover all that you need , I have both mx111 and minix neo 1 and both work great , comes down to you budget ...........The nexus player has only 1gb ram so can be a bit sluggish .........

Sent from my SM-T533 using Tapatalk

No you have to enter a url adress for each addon or via usb , once you enter one addon it's the same process for the rest just using a different adress it will become clear once you have your box and kodi installed ........

Look for a nice kodi 17 build updates daily and everything there all ready (loads addons) just one url and your done

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Yep the beast is not bad at all , tbh I tried a few builds not a fan of them , I use ares wizard which is not a build but can download any choice of builds from it also has an a to Z list of addons which you can install from the wizard directly in to your box so you don't have to put them in individually, as I was saying in earlier posts I prefer a skinned down box and will perform a lot better some builds can be top heavy , but again it's down to personal choice .......

No prob google your friend bud , just Google ares wizard there's vids to show you what's it's all about and steps to input to your box if you need any help give me a shout .......

Back