Zgemma h2s VM Cable Advice Needed

So, just to confirm. I can't use Virgin Media and get the HD Channels with a h.2s Zgemma? But I can get it with a h.2h?

Similar understanding gap for me. Have an HS2 works good as gold (ATV/SLY), installed an H2H, sat works a treat but cannot see where the VM are.

C-lines are in and working. Build is WB5.

Should I see the VM channels in the same listing as the skly ones?

Connections are correct and the VM feed is disconnected from a VM Tivo box. Rouer is the new V3 box.

Would greatly appreciate a steer as to where I should see the VM channels....I reckon they are there, I'm just a dullard and not looking in the right place :-) cheers

Similar understanding gap for me. Have an HS2 works good as gold (ATV/SLY), installed an H2H, sat works a treat but cannot see where the VM are.

C-lines are in and working. Build is WB5.

Should I see the VM channels in the same listing as the skly ones?

Connections are correct and the VM feed is disconnected from a VM Tivo box. Rouer is the new V3 box.

Would greatly appreciate a steer as to where I should see the VM channels....I reckon they are there, I'm just a dullard and not looking in the right place :-) cheers
You need to enable VM in autobouquets maker.
Then delete bouquets then do a fresh scan.
Have a look in my signature strip my guide all the information is in there you need

Have a look in my signature strip my guide all the information is in there you need

Hi dangerous and many thanks for taking the time.....right going to take look now.

All I did in the set up was delete the autobouquets and then rescan...didn't realise there was an option to elect to scan for them soecifically. Brilliant.

Also off to take a read of your document straight after posting.

Super stuff, learning again, is great. Will let you know how I get on. Cheers

What a first class guide....with your OK I'm going to print that and keep....is really helpful.

I did exactly as you mentioned and in fact VM was optioned.

And indeed when I look more closely, I can see a channel called VM Previews. So I think I have it. I think because they are not prefixed with VM, I was unclear if I had then and I don;t have a definitely channel list to look up.

Just out of curiousity are there any more VM channels prefixed so that you can definitely know if they are VM product.....maybe movies?

Many thanks again....getting there.

What a first class guide....with your OK I'm going to print that and keep....is really helpful.

I did exactly as you mentioned and in fact VM was optioned.

And indeed when I look more closely, I can see a channel called VM Previews. So I think I have it. I think because they are not prefixed with VM, I was unclear if I had then and I don;t have a definitely channel list to look up.

Just out of curiousity are there any more VM channels prefixed so that you can definitely know if they are VM product.....maybe movies?

Many thanks again....getting there.
There's a setting to prefix all the sky channels and the cable channels.
It's in my guide somewhere, can't think off the top of my head ;-)

Yes print it, copy it etc. no bother ;-)

Hi There, new to this forum. Am thinking of getting either a Zgemma H2 or Zgemma H2H. My current setup is: Sky Dish --> Skybox F5S <-- Virmin Med Cable internet. This setup is working fine. I wanted to get the HD channels back like slysports, B3 sports, etc and believe I need either of the two boxes. I can see they retails around the £80 mark, wanted to know how ti setup.

So, if I am correct, would it I require a splitter connected to the VM which would then go into router and another into the H2/H2H. Would I need anything else??

I have read that i need the netID, but do not know how to get this as do not have any T1V0 or TV package just internet. Is there a step by step guide for my requirements? Maybe a youtube video or something?

Also I just want to view VM HD channels, so is Zgemma H2 sufficient, is there any alternatives? also if 4K an option anywhere?

Many thanks

Hello Group

I understand how these boxes work but I have a question about tracability.

From what I think, the sky boxes would be difficult to trace as satellite signals are one way and there should be no way sky can see what you are doing. I dont think these boxes would contact sky via its internet connection.

However regarding VIrgin boxes. THis would be my preferred choice as they are HD but being connected via virgin cable, is there more chance VIrgin can see what you are doing? This really is putting me off getting it.

I have the same question. Surely if the connection is two-way virgin can see what you are doing? Or does the box prevent anything from going in the other direction? And if so surely VM can tell if there is massive amounts of unaccounted for data going to an address?! Any input would be appreciated, thanks

Hello, guys i'm complete novice after zgemma h2h. I have broadbrand & phone package with virmin media. Will i need to take out some sort of tv package with vm for zgemma h2h to work? Sorry just after clarity on this as heard few differing opinions

I have the same question. Surely if the connection is two-way virgin can see what you are doing? Or does the box prevent anything from going in the other direction? And if so surely VM can tell if there is massive amounts of unaccounted for data going to an address?! Any input would be appreciated, thanks

VM can not see what you are doing when the Ethernet is connected to what ever box you are using, they can see that data is coming and going , but to them it is no diff from you having your Ethernet in your PC,laptop gaming console etc...

Hi, new here and still trying to find my way about the forum. Daft question but what is your signature strip and how do I get to it, your guide seems like the exact thing I need to read up on.

Thanks.

On this VM thing av had it for a while now prefer the V channels but am thinking of leaving VM if i left and went to another internet provider would i still get VM channels if i still had cable going into h5?

Back