Zgemma H7

New Zgemma H7C with newly updated front panel mode that caused over a month of delays. The updated front panel has a nice light blue color, and more writing on the front. The H7S Box will have the same new front panel look. [emoji5][emoji3]
e3d55f209087b5f83cd8bba4048d8984.jpg
295fe19c81f9fdc6e472426aac4db8b8.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

A light blue colour lol

I would be happy with it discontent from the box lol

When I was googling the h7
I cam across, the iqon force 3 uhc, seems to be same power, no idea of tuners

I think you may have to be quick if ordering one, apparently the manufacturers will have them in stock on Monday but only 500 of them in their warehouse until they start 'bulk production in August'.
Do you happen to know what site they would be available from when things go live?

Sounds to me like it's going to be about the same spec and price as the Octagon SF4008 and I've already got that one.
I'm torn between waiting for the H7 and trying the VU+ Uno 4K 1x DVB-C CABLE FBC Tuner.

What is a DVB-C FBC tuner?
A DVB-C FBC tuner has 8 demodulators. This corresponds to a receiver with 8 conventional DVB-C tuners.
You can view, stream, or record 8 stations at the same time.

..... or as many as your provider allows you to.

Seen two boxes for 193 each from china
Does that include delivery? also you will need to allow for import duty/vat which you have to pay when it gets to UK customs. You may be lucky and it will slip through but more than likely not.

from past experience, the Zgemma models retail price has been a little less than buying early sample units (around 20-30usd) so IF the trend follows the H7 could retail at just under £200 (180 to 195) but this is guesswork as we don’t yet have a confirmed price. If the H7 is under the 200 mark I think it will have a strong chance against the other boxes that have already been mentioned, IF it tips over the 200 mark then the bigger brand names will probably pull sales away from the H7 imo but we will see when stock hits the UK

Back