Zgemma H7

Zgemma H7C link but you need to buy two :)

On top of that then you could get hit for 20% at customs taking it to about £220 each. I would wait and see what UK sellers charge as I don't expect it to be much different and at least then it's easier to return if there is an issue.

Last edited:
You could always ask the receiver to be shipped as a gift to avoid taxes, or ask that you have a $10 value placed on the invoice. [emoji3] I am thinking the final price could very well be $180 out the gate, but who knows. [emoji5]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Seen there, £170 + £19.35 h7c
For a single box on mixeshop
Never heard of a mind lol

166 for 5+
164 for 50+
+ customs although they say no customs but not sure how they can say that, not everything marked as a gift gets through as a gift.
You pay VAT on goods sent from non-European Union (EU) countries and EUspecial territories (eg the Canary Islands) if they’re:

• gifts worth more than £39
  • other goods worth more than £15

Last edited:
How will this compare in specs compared to the vu+ uno 4K. I understand the vu+ has a dual fbc dual allowing up to 8 sepearate recordings

Right now, I'm just trying to find a retailer in the UK that can sell and ship me a H7S box to the US, so I can try it out. I'm sure it will work fine after I get the proper power adapter for it. I may have to manually enter in the U.S. Satellite locations into the reciever, but no big deal. The H7S gets the new S2X signals, and that's the part I want the most!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I have inquired for these units, I am a satellite dealer in the US, the model for the US/Canada is the Zgemma H7.AC, when I get these units, I will update my FTA Satellite pages with it. As soon as I get pricing I will offer pre-orders for the units, I have asked for a sample unit for testing purposes. UK models will probably not work in the US, due to the 50Hz/220volt, and connectors for the hookups, only the HDMI and LNB input would work.

I have inquired for these units, I am a satellite dealer in the US, the model for the US/Canada is the Zgemma H7.AC, when I get these units, I will update my FTA Satellite pages with it. As soon as I get pricing I will offer pre-orders for the units, I have asked for a sample unit for testing purposes. UK models will probably not work in the US, due to the 50Hz/220volt, and connectors for the hookups, only the HDMI and LNB input would work.
I just received a sample H7S (not AC) this past Thursday, been going through every setting and option I can find; very impressed! My sample H7S included a US 120V Wall adapter which outputs 12V 2A. I was able to set up the video settings on the H7S to 1080i at 60Hz, and then there are loads of other video settings for SD. You have to carefully dig through all of the menus to get everything set up to work in the US. I have a universal LNB, which works great for this receiver, so no issues with that.
The only two major downsides at the moment for the H7S working in the US, is that even though it has USALS and Diseqc Motor Control, my H7S isn't providing my STAB 90 Motorized dish enough current to move. Most times it doesn't move at all, and other times my dish motor will move but extremely slowly. I'm guessing the H7S can't push enough current through 85+ feet of cable to move the motor due to the limits of the wall adapter.
The other downside is that there is no way to directly enter or edit Audio/Video PID's within a Transponder, much less enter a new satellite location manually. The Satellite and Transponder lists can only be downloaded into the H7S from a plugin.
The good news is that the H7S with its hybrid tuner does in fact do a Blind Scan and a basic Manual Scan of the satellite, using the Network Search feature.
This is a very beautiful looking feature rich box, that allows you to uninstall and reinstall almost any Enigma 2 Open Firmware you wish. Maybe other plugins will allow better search options like Audio/Video PID's.
I don't know if the Zgemma H7S will move a smaller plastic geared motor easier or not. But I made sure the tuner settings were set for more voltage going to the motor, but no change as far as I can tell. I'm using my Linkbox 9000i to move my STAB 90 motor when I need it to, it's a pain to switch back and forth, but it works. [emoji3]

Last edited:
The H7S has two tuners for Satellite and one tuner for Cable TV, which will be perfect for the US, just have to get a special cable end adapter for the Cable TV tuner connector. The H7S puts out a very nice picture, I'm really enjoying it. I may upgrade the OpenATV to 6.1 Beta soon. The other very nice thing is the tuners are removable! [emoji3]

Back