Zgemma H7

Behind the front cover is a Common Interface Slot, (I'm guessing for an old pin style laptop HDD or Compact Flash Drive maybe), a Smartcard Slot, as well as a very tiny Power Button up in the top corner.

***That very tiny secret Power Button is your only secret key to flash your H7C to a newer firmware. You now have to put your USB Flash Drive in the usual USB Port, and press and hold in that very small Power Button until you see the word FLSH on the display, then release the button. I'm guessing the little Power Button is hidden so you can't flash your box accidently. [emoji3][emoji16][emoji16] [emoji5][emoji5]
975cac77d7196a108f040e1d838fb079.jpg
6f51feb63adb7650cd61f026e422fb87.jpg
fa9a82895f241f8d347d6a311736a072.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
lol@silver I am unsure what I think to the illuminated logo... could be a bit of a distraction if in the line of sight when watching TV, would be nice if it could be dimmed or turned on/off in settings but I haven't found this option

Last edited:
i turn all lights off when i can, different if it was a big company but airdigital no thanks

as said im sure it will be able to turn of with the main display and you will only see it with the boot numbers

i turn all lights off when i can, different if it was a big company but airdigital no thanks

as said im sure it will be able to turn of with the main display and you will only see it with the boot numbers
I've been through every setting and option in the H7S I can find, there's no setting to turn off or dim the logo, which I kind of like it myself! [emoji3][emoji16] Not distracting to me, I think it looks kind of fancy! Just a soft looking illumination, about the same as a logo sticker. [emoji5]
But yes, you may have to get the black tape out for this, if it causes you severe allergic reactions. LOL!! [emoji16][emoji16]
The new updated front panel changes is what caused months of delays from a 3rd Party manufacturer.

@chriscromwe...spoiler alert...!
even though you have highlited where the power button is we will see plenty of 'box wont flash' posts
I'm sure you will!! Even when I just posted basic simple instructions here in this same thread! [emoji53] Oh well, I don't suppose I could lead a dim horse to water to make it drink. [emoji6][emoji6]

It'll probably be the front dispay settings but will also dim the time

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
When you put the H7S in standby, the clock will dim to half. When you go to deep standby, the whole display and Logo turns off. The time remains on the front panel regardless what channel you are watching. Maybe there will be a plugin made to dim or turn off the Logo or clock. [emoji5]

When you put the H7S in standby, the clock will dim to half. When you go to deep standby, the whole display and Logo turns off. The time remains on the front panel regardless what channel you are watching. Maybe there will be a plugin made to dim or turn off the Logo or clock. [emoji5]

You must have display settings somewhere what image are you using?

Isn't it just in the display settings and turn the brightness down? As I said that'll probably do the clock aswell

I thought the brightness control in display setting did the image brightness on the TV, I haven't messed with this yet, I can try it and see what it does. [emoji5]

You must have display settings somewhere what image are you using?

This H7S comes shipped with OpenATV 6.0 stable version. I never messed with the brightness setting in the menu, I kept thinking it was for the image on the TV. I can try the brightness setting to see what it does. It might very well be for the front panel! I'll have a look.

menu
usaage and gui
display
display setttings

i have min off and its set too

brightness (norm) 0
brightness (dim) 0
brightness (standby) 0

im on atv
I'll try that, I just assumed it was only for video brightness going to the TV so I didn't mess with it, you are probably right. [emoji5] Other boxes I have like Linkbox, do dim the TV Brightness from this same setting.

Back