Zgemma star 2s setup.

Hi, can anyone help I've downloaded zip but box is not flashing!
I've turn box off and inserted usb with zip, turn on box and the box just starts as normal??

You set your autobouquetsmaker to do a rescan at intervals of your choice(daily/weekly) This will pick up any changes

What about when new channels get added to Sky (eg the new BT Sport stuff) - how do these get added to the channel list?
I get it that it can track transponder moves for channels already on the lists, but no idea how new ones get added, thats all......

You set your autobouquetsmaker to do a rescan at intervals of your choice(daily/weekly) This will pick up any changes

Hi,
probably a dumb question.
After using the image mentioned on the first page, and then just inserting your line details to be up and running, how exactly can you do that?
My problem is, I read that you are meant to use notepad on your pc, make the changes to the file, get the Mgcamd 138 plugin (some say use 135a as more stable?) etc etc and FTP the file over, but.....
How do I get the file off the box to the pc in the first place?
Or is there a basic editor of sorts on the box that allows me to manually, via the remote control, to edit the entries in the file?

Without going into the hows and why's, I cant link to any box in my living room via FTP (Raspberry PI2 running Kodi, Amazon Fire tv stick sideloaded with Kodi etc), so any FTP route is a non starter.

Again, thanks in advance.

Hi,
probably a dumb question.
After using the image mentioned on the first page, and then just inserting your line details to be up and running, how exactly can you do that?
My problem is, I read that you are meant to use notepad on your pc, make the changes to the file, get the Mgcamd 138 plugin (some say use 135a as more stable?) etc etc and FTP the file over, but.....
How do I get the file off the box to the pc in the first place?
Or is there a basic editor of sorts on the box that allows me to manually, via the remote control, to edit the entries in the file?

Without going into the hows and why's, I cant link to any box in my living room via FTP (Raspberry PI2 running Kodi, Amazon Fire tv stick sideloaded with Kodi etc), so any FTP route is a non starter.

Again, thanks in advance.
Found this out last week menu
Ts panel
Files explorer
Usr
Keys
New camd. List
Press enter on line and edit from there but takes a while.

Rusty: You would copy the file across to the comp via ftp edit then copy back or you can actually right click on the file and click on edit using ftp program...

He said he can't use ftp program not sure why probably to do with using multiple pvns ie 1 on computer and other on boxes that's why I suggested using file explorer in ts panel

Ah didn't read that...Yeah that would be an option, or directly connect the Zgemma to a comp or lappy using a patch cable too....

Do C lines work on the S2 ?? Reading a couple of comments here saying you had probs with C lines ?? Getting my S2 next payday and will be using sucmnsee Vix Hades idiots guide.

C. Lines work ok people have had problems mainly 2 reasons. 1 . They are loading them into the wrong place 2. They bought them off Fleabay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought a Openbox v8s and now thinking I have made a big mistake and should have bought a Zgemma s2. I am new to all this. Where is the best place to purchase a Zgemma s2?

Jase pm me on here for who I got my zgemma s2 off and use an image on here to flash it. Instructions are given but don't be afraid to ask for help (like I am in another thread).

Last edited:
Thanks guys for all the help and assistance on this site.
have a 2S which sticks on boot at 49%. Think I have the info now to flash and start again

Back