Zgemma star 2s setup.

Hi im having problems adding Cccam cfg i have mcpocketts image how have you done it

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk

Hi guys, Ive recieved my new ZGemma Star S2 and thats where my knowledge ends. A friend of a friend was supposed to be popping round to set it up for me but to no evail.
I would love to get some info on where to start.
Huge thanks, Alan

Is my box faulty? every time i turn it on it says 1st January and my EPG channels are set to Sky HD and my list is blank as i havent entered any codes yet.
When i insert the usb pen with the downloaded software it does nothing.
And i havent a clue what the VIX is or where to get it.
Feeling like a total dweeb, Thanks in advance

Well, after i couldnt get it to do anything, Stays on 1st Jan even after time set up change, i thought i'd do a factory reset and start again, (thinking i might have done something wrong)
It now constantly counts from 50 to 99 an hour later i think ive had enough.
I think i'll buy something different and not from the Zgemma web site, ive binned the box like a fool so no return there.
Megga dissapointed with the whole experience

Well, after i couldnt get it to do anything, Stays on 1st Jan even after time set up change, i thought i'd do a factory reset and start again, (thinking i might have done something wrong)
It now constantly counts from 50 to 99 an hour later i think ive had enough.
I think i'll buy something different and not from the Zgemma web site, ive binned the box like a fool so no return there.
Megga dissapointed with the whole experience

Take the box out of the bin, plug it in and see if it still works. If it does, take a look at my instructions which is ideal for those new to this type of sat box. If you box is faulty, lets hope you can get it replaced under warranty.

http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-sta...-transfer-plugin-basebuild-openatv-5-1-a.html

Hi, thanks for the reply.
Since my last post it has been plugged in waiting for the factory reset to finish, i'm afraid the counter is still counting from 50 to 99, think it broke:damn:

---------- Post Merged at 08:35 PM ----------

I'm downloading your software and fingers crossed
Thanks
Alan

Hey, I'm having trouble trying to flash my box with these files, I have followed all steps but when switching the box on to flash it goes straight to boot. Has anyone any ideas??

Thank you Sir, it now works.......to some degree, i am doing a channel search at the mo but i still can not change the time and date, it say 1st January regardless of what i do.
There is no VIX or AutoBouquet Maker, i take it these are seperate downloads?

---------- Post Merged at 08:57 PM ----------

Hey, I'm having trouble trying to flash my box with these files, I have followed all steps but when switching the box on to flash it goes straight to boot. Has anyone any ideas??

Hi, I unticked the quick format and it worked for me, hopefully you could get the same result

Happy as a dog with adinosaur bone.
I flashed with http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-sta...-transfer-plugin-basebuild-openatv-5-1-a.html and it worked a charm.
Then i flashed with Zgemma star 2s Vix 3.2.036 sucmnsee full Backup 16.02.2016 and its install a great Sky Skin, and it has given me the VIX and Autobouqet Maker so now i can follow all users videos to do other custom thing.
A HUGE thank you to Wooshman, without your help i would be frustrated and out of pocket xxx

Can anyone send me on a unzipped version of the download please, I'm having issues trying to unzip the file, thanks in advance. address is boylan_st3o@yahoo.ie

No, the zip file has a folder structure that needs to be kept. Unzipping the file is as simple as right clicking on it and selecting extract to "BaseBuild" folder or whatever the zip is called. If you don't have winrar or winzip installed that is the first thing to do.

As this is someone else's thread, please search the forum for help and start a new thread of your own if still stuck, but unzipping is not part of the box or Build but standard computer use in today's world.

Back