Anyone having trouble with footie tonight?

why are they only blocking it when football is on , why dont they block it permanently , if they dont want you to watvh via iptv ?
Because that's all there bothered about at minuite it's ever since people was advertising fully loaded firesticks that's kicked all this into place so it's affecting the way it is mate as they have to uphold the court order by the premier league

Few different answers. Don't have IPTV so unsure. So when football is on do all channels get blocks or just football. Someone said only football and someone else said all. Which is right?

Few different answers. Don't have IPTV so unsure. So when football is on do all channels get blocks or just football. Someone said only football and someone else said all. Which is right?
I've only ever seen and known football get blocked mate

Sadly, when the football is on with one of my providers, the entire server gets blocked which means that every channel on that particular server goes 'dark' for the duration of the football. Then a few hours later once the football is over, all the channels on the server return.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

It all depends on how the server is setup...

It could be all channels, like I've seen with a couple of providers, or just some, like I've seen with others...

Sadly, when the football is on with one of my providers, the entire server gets blocked which means that every channel on that particular server goes 'dark' for the duration of the football. Then a few hours later once the football is over, all the channels on the server return.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk
As I mentioned in my comments if one channel is not working due to isp blocked IP that means non of channel work because you steam from one server that's your IPTV provider server. But if you having problem with one or couple of channels, issue could several but all issues on iptv provider site

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. So all depends on how your server is set up. Makes sense. So guess need to find the right supplier

Back