Blade5000 Sw march 9991 version

Thanks bees so this new firmware posted by galaxy has the 9991 mod so putting your line in is exactly the same process you posted in your guide ? just use the same process except when you load the channel list?

cheers

Yeah, same method, the original firmware had 9991 option
then there was an upgrade to 7 Day EPG.

This is new firmware with the 7 day EPG included.

You need to use the new channel lists with it (ending with N)

Ok I have put the new firmware file and my ccam line on a USB stick. Pretty straightforward to update firmware but a little unsure about the new channel list Bees, in your tutorial you state update firmware then re- boot then load or update the channel list. Can you possibly post what the correct list line should look like with the "N".. for example in your tutorial it's 1. UK-03-01-14-CEN.db.ssu that is highlighted can you post the correct new list line you select. I assume it will then update and I re- boot and hopefully have my channels back :)

UK-02-05-14 CEN.db.(N).ssu

would be the new equivalent file.

GRAN(N) or LON(N) ? Depending in your area

Granada - North West,

Any of them will work, it's just any regional
news won't be for your area.

I have read through your initial setting up thread and you state you need to load the firmware and the config file onto usb stick do I need the config file not sure what its for or if I need it. Memory like a fish :) all I have on the stick is the single full new firmware file and my cam line do I need anything else ? A friend who is pc savvy help initially I am solo now I am afraid.

Load the firmware by USB onto your box.

Load a channel list from blade online.

Press Menu then 9991
You can enter the line manually by this method.

OR

Download this file here

open it, paste in your line in the appropriate C or N line part of the file.

Stick it on a USB load it the same way as the firmware.

Follow the instruction at the bottom on the tutorial here

Ive installed this and cant seem to get my line to connect.

I have rebooted it but the line doesn't connect. As soon as I put the old firmware on (with the line details in) it connects without any issue.

It is a "full flash" firmware, your line details will be deleted
from the box. Have you re entered your line into the box after flashing ?

It is a "full flash" firmware, your line details will be deleted
from the box. Have you re entered your line into the box after flashing ?

yes I understand.. I have installed the full flash image.. then added my lines manually but it does not connect.

Try copying line details to a config file and then uploading via USB , instead of via remote entry- (as in bees guide) I had a similar problem and this sorted it.

Try copying line details to a config file and then uploading via USB , instead of via remote entry- (as in bees guide) I had a similar problem and this sorted it.

Thanks mate.. tried putting in config file using Ian but it says read success update fail

hi, i just upgraded both files of this firmware. but there is a blank screen when i go on blade online for channel lists. is blade online off today. can someone check for me please.
thanks

Blade online is down at the mo, just checked.

Give us 5 mins and I will attach the channel list off my box
to get you up and running for now.

Just load it the same way as the firmware

Attachments

• channel list.zip
    58.7 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Back