Cable H5.2TC Tuner isuue

I have this except same issue on 3 different boxes 2 vu solo 2 se and a zgemma h5

Mine started after I updated the config files on abm and when running that I receive the error (but on tuner B) if I disable tuner B it happens again on A so doesn't populate.

Network fine as was working just before I did this, running a manual scan populates the channels and restoring from a backup image puts everything back and works fine, until I run abm again.

as of post 5 dont run abm updates as things have changed,do a regular cable scan to get channels back.switch off abm for the moment.

have you double checked on both boxes settings are identical?

Cheers cactikid. Manual scan this morning returns the majority of the channels, albeit not in the preferred order. Is there a tweak I can do to ABM or is a case of waiting for the frequency changes to be updated?

it is a waiting time until things get fixed again and new abm is released,after many years one gets the jist of how boxes work or not,hence stopping abm and bouquets are not on daily update.

is this a regional issue as I have two boxes, surprise surprise, both running same build as @burremr, and both are scanning with ABM without an issue. I actually ran a manual ABM scan last night on my h52tc just to make sure.

Swapped the working H2H for the H52TC and its definitely a cable tuner malfunction on the H52TC. Box was purchased 10 months ago direct for Zgemma. Anyone had any experience in returning to these guys, i.e will they attempt a fix or replace?

i have have returned a h3.2tc a couple of month ago and if not repairable the would replace and thats what they did 5 star service for me

Unsure but many posts of cable issues and running updates returning errors,could be area issues and may spread further afield?

Im NetID 0006
would be interesting if it is just certain areas at the moment.

Out of interest, when did you flash your box last?

Unsure but many posts of cable issues and running updates returning errors,could be area issues and may spread further afield?
Yea, I've had a few pm's asking about it and I can't replicate the issue I've pointed them to posts on here discussing it

There were reports of upgrades in the pure areas and i wonder with movement on sat will cable follow on later?

would be interesting if it is just certain areas at the moment.

Out of interest, when did you flash your box last?

Yea, I've had a few pm's asking about it and I can't replicate the issue I've pointed them to posts on here discussing it

Flashed yesterday

Non ABM scan returns zero on H52TC. Both boxes have been reflashed with latest Grogbuild. H2H works upstairs or downstairs with manual scan or ABM.
What were the ABM issues?
Go on your H.2H and ftp usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/providers take a copy of the cable_uk_virgin.xml

Ftp the same location on the h52tc and take a copy of the cable_uk_virgin.xml and send in the file from the h2h and try rescanning. If that works upload both here please zip them first. Also what region are you using?

Last edited:
Didnt make any difference, both the cable_uk_virgin.xml files had the creation date of 22.04.18 12:49 so I must have re flashed both recently.

Didnt make any difference, both the cable_uk_virgin.xml files had the creation date of 22.04.18 12:49 so I must have re flashed both recently.
They may be the same date stamp on them but they could in theory have different contents.

Back