Motorised Dish

Get a cheap sat finder off the bay and you will be up and running within an hour.
Setting up a motorized system is not rocket science although some of the so called techies tend to make it more difficult with their advice.
Reaper.

Going to have another go I think when it fairs up as it's lashing down.So I will connect it all up and send the sat to 0.8 put the sat finder on and see if I can find anything.Would I still be able to pick up 0.8 even tho my box as no channels listed for it.

I mean would I be able to get a rough signal then do a channel search then I can find tune

I didn't like those cheap sat finders that just beep as the satellites are so close together and you don't know which you're locked onto.

You will need a channel / transponder programmed in first I think to be able to get a signal from it on your box.

Heres a little trick I heard about and I've just checked it out and it looks good. Now depending on what box you have will no doubt depend on if this works. If you have an enigma 2 box like a solo 2 or like I have a solo4k then set the box up and load a channel list. Now if you box is connected to your home network via wifi or wired take your smart phone and put your box's ip into your phones browser. This should give the webif. In this webif is satfinder and by clicking this it gives a signal and agc. So i am guessing you can use this as a sat finder.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170529-145851.png
    Screenshot_20170529-145851.png
    95.6 KB · Views: 88
Heres a little trick I heard about and I've just checked it out and it looks good. Now depending on what box you have will no doubt depend on if this works. If you have an enigma 2 box like a solo 2 or like I have a solo4k then set the box up and load a channel list. Now if you box is connected to your home network via wifi or wired take your smart phone and put your box's ip into your phones browser. This should give the webif. In this webif is satfinder and by clicking this it gives a signal and agc. So i am guessing you can use this as a sat finder.

I can get that on my phone but won't show the strength or out even tho it shows on tv

Hi toffee' are you winning mate or still no joy? i bought the same kit off ebay and got mine setup on a pole ground mounted

Can anyone direct me to anything that tells me what channels I can receive by getting a motorised dish please if possible, cheers.

Anyone north of the border getting one fitted then?
Emailed him and he says to make sure the h2s can run the motor.
Anyone heard of this issue? As far as im aware my box isnt a clone.

Im going to buy a 90cm technomate one and take it from there.

I've herd of people having issues with zgamma and motors. The zgamma just did not want to drive the motors. I thought all zgamma's where clones of vu+ anyway that's why there are not supported by vix.

Think it was the old cloud ibox that was a clone of it, then the manufacturers made the zgemma range but vix refuse to recognise it as an official box, or something like that.

No doubt someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

My zgemma
Anyone north of the border getting one fitted then?
Emailed him and he says to make sure the h2s can run the motor.
Anyone heard of this issue? As far as im aware my box isnt a clone.

Im going to buy a 90cm technomate one and take it from there.
My H2S wont run the motor but my 2S does!

Back