Starview Robbers

reilles1

Alot of Channels still down , will not be giving them another penny.

Anyone out there thinking of giving them their money spend it on the lottery or a horse.lol

Last edited by a moderator:
ive been on there every time i put up a post they remove it i only asked when the chat is back looks like never same as the channels who cares now its getting a bit boarrrrring now

Last edited:
I given up, 4 boxes can go in bin once expired in Feb. The thing is I got an email saying my VIP was up soon to keep my service to cough up more money.:whacko:

my mate box expired 3 weeks ago and hasnt went off dont think those who are left have a clue my box got activate the week the shite hit the fan but got fed up with hardly any channels i gave it away and i wont be paying another penny for me or people who ask

so that leaves the question will you get others to read the starview threads to see the bigger picture here?

dont have i told them that i wont take there money as their box might not come on and if i do pay there no come back so rather than lose 35 quid 5 already had sat boxes installed by me and ccam throught me just another 5 to go so no more money

ano but i dont have that kind of readies at moment when i get a few more sold then i will get a traders pack lol

well if yougot 5 to sell it makes sense to buy the trader pack works out the same money then you got 5 to spare quid in lol

true so hopefully the 5 that i have left will want 1 at same time but as other are on 7 quid a month if i say to them pay 50 quid for the year were all quids in lol

Thats why I never bit for their deal of VIP 1 Year £45.00 instead of £25.00 (every 6 months ) save £5.00 wow because deep down I knew they would be full of POO..:anyonethere:

Thats why I never bit for their deal of VIP 1 Year £45.00 instead of £25.00 (every 6 months ) save £5.00 wow because deep down I knew they would be full of POO..:anyonethere:

They have removed all there posts when they closed the chatbox over there so anyone that was moaning abot missing channels where removed they even had the balls to replace it with a 1 post wonder claiming he had been activated, they also put another post up saying all blocked boxes are back working, now these people know that s so untrue but are doing there best to get money out of people to line their own pockets.

So guys has anyone with a blocked box been activated ??

i know there has been a lot of kvetching about this,but has there been any complaints to whatever constitutes the better business bureau over there.it strikes me that if as many compaints were made to the authorities as were posted here there would have been some action to shut these assholes down.maybe im just being simplistic?

,but has there been any complaints to whatever constitutes the better business bureau over there.it strikes me that if as many compaints were made to the authorities as were posted here there would have been some action to shut these assholes down.maybe im just being simplistic?

It is definitely not that simple Aldan.
The big problem is subscribers are paying to obtain a service that the supplier doesn't have the rights to sell.

That about sums it up.

Alot of Channels still down , will not be giving them another penny.

Anyone out there thinking of giving them their money spend it on the lottery or a horse.lol

I given up, 4 boxes can go in bin once expired in Feb. The thing is I got an email saying my VIP was up soon to keep my service to cough up more money.:whacko:

I'm glad you have finally woken up and seen what they truly are. Many were warned.

Yet another sucker handed over money and still got no activation

Subs & Channels

Unread postby johntighe » 29 Dec 2012, 16:52
Hi All,

Renewed my 6 month subs early on the 8th Dec but still nothing showing on the VIP Subs section - are subs being processed? If so, how long before they get sorted out?

Also, the only channels we have are the Sports ones. Any update on what is happening with the other channels? What is the problem? When will it be resolved? Will it be resolved!!?

Many thanks in advance.

Cheers, John

ok,i thought it was something like that.so because its not legal in the first place the bastards know nobody is going to rat on them.

ok,i thought it was something like that.so because its not legal in the first place the bastards know nobody is going to rat on them.
And that is why its such a wrong un (TOWIE talk) as its all on trust and you cant exactly go to the "gathers" (more essex lingo) when some moody git does the off with your cash.. There is low and the gutter and they are well in that gutter league..... along with that bloke who pulled out on me on M25 last night btwn jct 3 and 2.. you know who you are... i done ya fair and square.. My R6 will put your subaru to shame all day long... and i gave you a head start..!!

Back