Starview Robbers

a renault 6 beating a subaru wow!
i thought we were sv free this year,first post of the new year lol

Same old S**t,different year I see :mad::mad::mad:

I have to take my hat off to the "underground resistance fighter"
Whom is kindly Private messaging people and directing them here over from the "Robbing B*&^&rds" site.

He made covert contact with me through my deep deep deep undercover connections on the "Robbing B*&^&rds site.

Whoever you are,god bless you..(y)

Whom is kindly Private messaging people and directing them here over from the "Robbing B*&^&rds" site.

He made covert contact with me through my deep deep deep undercover connections on the "Robbing B*&^&rds site.

Yep nothing has changed they still asking people to resub and now anyone that has paid and has a box with either 00 or 01 will not get there box working again ever, so they have lost their subs and have also now got to buy a new box, typical scam artists, and just as i thought we where getting thru to them people are still subbing to them " I ask myself what is the point" ................................. !

Ha ha that was me used two different users names to pm all the users on there to come here, but some bright spark told one of the power to be and i have gt a third ban lol so easy to get back on as they can take a chance its not a punter wanting to part with their cash lol

I stupidly re-subbed 5weeks ago and guess what I'm still waiting. I then find out my box is a 01 box but that dident stop them taking me money. I must of emailed them 20 times for a refund but get no reply. What a scam well peed off. So I'm thinking of a KRYPTVIEW. They any good???

Are these easy to set up and Reliable tho. And we'rs the best bet to get them?

Yep simple set up the only hard part is flashing the box, all the info and tutorials are on here for you to view it should take no more than 15 mins to flash to scan to sit and watch, but take it slow and dont rush that is the hardest thing, so i suggest read and do as you go along bit by bit step by step.

One thing "do not" buy a null modem cable from Maplins they dont know there arse from their elbow about cables.

Everything you need or need to know is on the link below

KryptView

Last edited:
on the sat side the choice is a lot greater loads of boxs out there more channels on them 2 i just got a cheep skybox f3 works a treat it cost about 122 for a box all set up ready to go the choice is yours m8

If you get the apple tv 2gen you can jailbreak it to get all the channels no clines needed that is what i am going on next

Looks like an angry mob on Sv forum today lol

@ 1o1erman - Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:12 pm

@ ospreynchick will that get all my channels working or just the fta and sports@ 1o1erman - Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:13 pm

@ ospreynchick - i get fta and sports but loads missing@ pf258287 - Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:13 pm

@scott1 boxes begining with numbers 00 & 01 ars not getting connected@ scott1 - Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:14 pm

why not?@ 1o1erman - Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:15 pm

00 and 01 boxes extinct@ gary1965 - Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:15 pm

@scott, was told this back in August@ pf258287 - Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:15 pm

@scott that was the message put out@ warehouse39 - Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:15 pm

scottthe fact is m8 there not and ur monies gone@ cracka - Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:17 pm

scott mine started with 01, had email saying too buy a new box@ scott1 - Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:18 pm

thanks for all the info had'nt seen message put out I doubt will be buying new box@ warehouse39 - Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:18 pm

alot ov people dont come on everyday scott1 which i think yhis is unfair wen u pay the should tell u it cant b connected to the service@ scott1 - Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:19 pm

yes I agree!!!@ pf258287 - Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:19 pm

or return the monies@ knickersintwist - Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:20 pm

DO NOT PAY SUB THIS ALL IS BIG SCAM U DEALING CROOKS U WIL PAY THE SUB BUT THE BOX WIL NOT BE ACTIVATED + CHANNEL STILL MISSING.@ 1o1erman - Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:20 pm

sounds about right tho you send them obsolete box number and they still take your money@ warehouse39 - Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:20 pm

correct but not with worldpay theres is a way credit card blah blah blah not every1 as a credit card do they@ evertonhotwok - Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:21 pm

I have renewed my subs an box stil not activated 3 weeks later@ 1o1erman - Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:22 pm

dont understand why people still subbing for hardly any service , they wouldnt pay for car service if it had a wheel missing after it , so why pay here@ ospreynchick - Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:23 pm

@ evertonhotwok, did you send box number to box1969

just ordered a kv hd arives tomorrow had the euroview hd got 5 month of 6 month sub havent payed them a penny and wont be again guess am lucky just payed for the box so i am happy only reason i got the evhd was because kv didnt have a hd box and then 2 days after i get the evhd kv relase there hd box haha cant wait

Always the way m8 simple box to set up load the firmware with the usb scan on your provider then pick your area net id and sit and watch and no subs which is even better, you also might need a variable attenuator as well in some areas are effected with high signal so you will get glitching try the box first if you are getting glitching then get the attenuator for your box.

i have everything required for the kv hd got the f type adapter and a 10 db fixed path atanuater lucky i kept my a780 as back up had it 4 years now never let me down hopefully get meny years out there hd box to

Last edited:
Back