Virgin Media

if that is your actual line in the post, I would edit it with xxxs or something. Not a good to post it on a forum !!

Ok guys
The moral of the story is don’t use cws lines in kryptview box

Use n lines :(y):

Hi

9 months ago, I left VM for BT. I had the kryptview a780 which is a cable box.

I sent all the wires, cables etc. back to VM.

I now have Zgemma H2s which is a satellite box.

The VM socket is still there and I was wondering if I get a cable box without returning to VM, will channels still work.

Yeah, I think you would be fine with that connection still being live, you could always plug the kv box back in and check for FTA channels.
Then buy a VM tuner box and purchase a connection and all will be good again

Yeah, I think you would be fine with that connection still being live, you could always plug the kv box back in and check for FTA channels.
Then buy a VM tuner box and purchase a connection and all will be good again

Why would I need to purchase a tuner box and connection

I'm guessing you no longer have the Kryptview box?

The VM connections are usually left "live" when you cancel your services so in the majority of cases, a cable zgemma box etc. would work.

you need a live source of feed like broadband service and if left they might take your signal and use it elsewhere,its one reason i suggest a paid service and not hoping your feed stays live,how low is your signal on that channel and recheck vm for outside issues.

these boxes now need a latest image and a nline to work as kv servers were switched off a while ago.

is your NetID correct? it appears they change now and again.

Without a line you should get 1-5 sd withoiut any issues.

you need a live source of feed like broadband service and if left they might take your signal and use it elsewhere,its one reason i suggest a paid service and not hoping your feed stays live,how low is your signal on that channel and recheck vm for outside issues.

these boxes now need a latest image and a nline to work as kv servers were switched off a while ago.

It has about 32 signal.

BBC one normally works without a gift line

as Cactikid rightly says, there's a problem with either the splitter or the cable going to/from the splitter
if you think a splitter wouldn't make much difference, I tried four different ones and couldn't get a picture with any of them until I ordered a tratec splitter from ebay, after that, the KV was fine

as Cactikid rightly says, there's a problem with either the splitter or the cable going to/from the splitter
if you think a splitter wouldn't make much difference, I tried four different ones and couldn't get a picture with any of them until I ordered a tratec splitter from ebay, after that, the KV was fine

If I switched back from BT to VM will that sort the issue out.

Or is there way without returning to vm

If I switched back from BT to VM will that sort the issue out.

Or is there way without returning to vm

It doesn't make any difference who you get your internets from.
The vm cable is live as you've already had channels through it, until you get a proper splitter, the KV is a fancy doorstop

It doesn't make any difference who you get your internets from.
The vm cable is live as you've already had channels through it, until you get a proper splitter, the KV is a fancy doorstop

Can you send me a good link for a splitter

Why do I need a splitter any way as I only have one cable Going into the box. I don't have one going into the VM router as I don't have VM

Back