Vm epg

Anyone having problems with EPG, try this. I had the same issue but it seems to have sorted it now.

Press green button, then EPG Importer, blue button for sources, scroll down to RYTEC UK Virgin and make sure its ticked. Then press save and press yellow for manual. It will then download the EPG data. After that has finished, if you also have a Sly line running do the same but instead of choosing RYTEC UK Virgin choose RYTEC UK and press save and download like previous.

Now lastly, to make sure EPG REFRESH or CROSS EPG does not overwrite this EPG data switch off all updates for EPG in the mornings expect for the EPG importor update. Make sure the update is every morning AFTER the ABM update.

This seems to have sorted it for me.

Another thing. When i have rescanned i am still gettin old channels in sports section like BBC olympics. Is there anyway of gettin rid of those channels?
If that's for vm channels that's correct for some reason the Olympics channels are still on the config files

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Not sure if this is the right place for this but i am lookin to have the movie planner but dnt no how to get it. Isit just a file i have to copy or do i have to edit an xml file? If so what file and where can i get it

on my epg i have NAT GEO Wild showing CSI: NY and a few other chans showing the wrong shows. i done a rescan and still hasnt changed, any idea of how to rectify this?

(yellow faded text).

Any ideas?

I dont use any plugins for epg. I just set a power timer to turn box on at 5am and have it set to go to vm preview channel 100. It then goes back to stanby at 5.10. You dont need any plugin for vm it reads for vm itself u just need it on a vm channel. I get a full and correct 6 day epg. I also have abm set to update 4.45am every day.

Back