Zgemma epg

Cheers, already tried that many times...tried the VIX back up but after flash the box just sat on boot until I put he ATV one on.....head fried

Try the vix 153 I put up yesterday morning. Works a treat. I take it no one has crossepg working with atv or have they?

gmangt4, it seems it's timing out for some reason when downloading but only when two feeds/tuners connected/active. Can you try disabling the following under CrossEpg and see if it makes a difference (my box in bedroom and only one feed!)

XMLTV providers - disable Rytec UK XMLTV
OpenTV providers - this should be enabled Sky UK OpenTV(Astra2 on 28.2)
XEPGDB providers - disable Rytec UK (XEPGDB repacked)

Previously you wouldn't get a fully populated epg without all three providers but I've just tested and the OpenTV feed seems to be filling the epg including the encrypted channels.

It just might be worth a go........

Cheers guys, @sucm I tried that image last night, stayed on "fLsh" for 15 mins then changed to boot and stayed there, left for 30 mins....reboot, no joy, just sat on boot. Tried as a panic MTpockets back up and box came back to life, phew!

@MTpockets, I only have opentv enabled, the others download fine, I have set it up exactly like I always set them up in VIX.
I can't get access to the box until tomorrow as it was a mates box and know my phone will be ringing soon......but I sort of recall no issues until I plugged in the 2nd feed. I have ordered a box for myself, should be here in the morning....

Could be my USB? It is no longer seen by the box...out of 4 drives only one would work, an old 256mb one...would like to try the back up on my box arriving tomorrow but scared of bricking it, me and box. Other box came with OpenATV, do I have to do anything before flashing your image?

Nope.
download hddguru free low level format tool. Run FULL format on dodgy usbs.
then FULL windows format.
they should be back to working ( at least for one flash)

---------- Post Merged at 05:48 PM ----------

Occasionally u get a bad flash on any box/image.

I have 3 usb sticks one isn't recognised, one will mount and work fro recordings etc but not flash and and old sandisk 2gb stick that works without a hitch

I take it no one has crossepg working with atv or have they?
Sorry mate - wasn't deliberately ignoring you .... didn't see your post!! CrossEpg is working fine but for some reason doesn't seem to be when both tuners are connected. Will be moving my box to the front room where there's two feeds to get to the bottom of it (when the mrs will allow!!)

good luck mt hope you can solve it I've tried a few different setups and variations so far and had no luck as soon as the second tuner is configured everything goes pear shaped. I bow to your far superior knowledge of these things! Hopefully you can figure it out it's way beyond me.

I am also having the issue where after a while all program listings show as the same program. I can only sort it by resetting the box and re initialising and mounting the USB stick. I can then download the epg again and it's fine for a while until the same thing happens and I have to repeat the steps.

I need help as my epg is not coming up can someone send me instructions on how to sort this out. At present it only shows the programme on the channel i am watching

Try menu, set up, system, EPG, Graphical EPG settings change bouquet on launch to yes, 3rd one down usually, press the green button and exit all the way out, try the EPG button again

Hi folks having trouble with my epg. All channels are showing similar writing as in gobbledygook, want for better work. Tried settings on this thread but still same.
programs come up as WT,WTET,WTTT,WTTgNjTGN}eng all thru epg
anyone ever suffered this and fixed
tia mark

I've had the same problem for days, all epg is fine apart from Movies, I tried a few things and the only thing that worked for me was........

1. Remove XMLTV plugins
2. Restart box
3. Install XMLTV plugins
4. Restart box

Now it's working fine for me, I have a feeling the version that was not working fully was an older version that should have updated.

Anyway give it a try and see if it works for you.

Back