Zgemma epg

Hi new to this forum. I have read through the full thread and still unsure as to weather any one got the epg working on the atv software thanks

Does anyone have a definitive answer to this yet ? I have got the issue that it stops at 488kb then eventually reads to 1.94mb then eventually exits as others here have. However I do have some population of epg including non FTA channels but no complete by a long way. Open ATV version 4.2.

bumping the above as its not answered yet. seems a fair questions since its affecting us all. eta would be great if known at all.

well i had a nightmare with mine yesterday, most of them gone & epg blank, updated itself this morning & all back now

mine is up-to-date up to this friday and then the satellite chans are blank. reading through the various threads people have been able to sort them out a variety of ways but no hard and fast fix. anyone more experienced have a solid fix yet or is it a case of waiting for the feeds to just start working again?

mine is up-to-date up to this friday and then the satellite chans are blank. reading through the various threads people have been able to sort them out a variety of ways but no hard and fast fix. anyone more experienced have a solid fix yet or is it a case of waiting for the feeds to just start working again?

tbh , i wish i never bought this box, personally i think its poor , the f5 was no problem to shift channels about etc, creating favorites, eg: go in to favorites ci is there then ci+1 below because you put it there they are pages apart on the epg now lol, the only good thing i can see on this box is the skin (looks good) & the twin recording facility, the rest is a right chew on lol , ts media ,kodie never work ( & that's what temped me for the 3pm kick offs ) , ah well , paid for it so will stick with it now i suppose ;-)

chin up ven2112,i am very new to S2 too , from simple F5S I spent two full days trying to get the S2 to work to find out my provider had pulled the plug but being new it took a while to find!!, I am comfortable now with mine and set up so leaving well alone but had to intervene with epg issue on xmltv not updating and followed the Lincsat remedy, now sorted,
I have learned in a short time not all issues are the same , and it can be you fix one but another crops up BUT its really not related to the first issue, like getting epg working then losing sly, but because it happened at same time or just after is considered related , well may be not, I tackle one issue at a time and treat it as a separate one by looking on here for previous advice on that particular issue ,
crack on

akelz, I had the same problem, blue button, softcam manager, restarted the cam and bingo, the magic begins !

i actually love this box for the price and its packed full of features. had it since april with no issues at all on my line, epg, or channel service but now epg is having trouble but that doesn't seem box related since loads are having issues.

Back